When you go to see your ex boyfriend - Jisung

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Jisung raises an eyebrow at you suspiciously as he was sitting on the sofa.

You stop in your spot, right by the door of your shared apartment. You had your shoes on and your purse with you, not to mention the fact that you had dressed nicely like you were preparing to go on a date.

"Oh, I was just heading out," you smile at him, which only causes him to grow more suspicious.

"Where to?" He continues to question you, eyeing your outfit.

"A small coffee shop nearby. I heard it's really good." Your eyes sparkle in excitement.

Jisung's mouth forms an 'o' and he nods understandingly. "Alright, are you going alone? I can come with you if you want."

"No, it's fine. I'm meeting someone there so no need to worry about me," you shake your head, turning down his offer.

"Hm, who?"

"Just a friend of mine. You don't mind right? I'll be back in a couple hours. I love you Hannie~" you open the door taking a step out before Jisung pulls you back in, closing it shut.

"Why do I feel like you're not telling me something?" He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer.

"Well, what do you want to know? I'll answer any question you throw at me," you tell him as he inspects your face, not spotting any sign of uncertainty.

"Tell me her name," he demands, expecting it to be a friend he knows of.

"Actually, it's not a girl," you correct him which makes his eyebrows crease. "His name is Park Jihoon."

Jisung becomes quiet for 10 seconds, before yelling, "PARK JIHOON?!?"

You wince at his loud voice and hesitantly nod, not seeing what was wrong with going to see him.

"WHY?!! ISN'T HE YOUR EX BOYFRIEND???" He cups your face in his hands and squishes your cheeks together.

"Yeah, but he wasn't a jerk and cheated on me or anything. We just both agreed that we would be better off as friends instead of lovers," you assure him.

Jisung pouts and continues to whine. "You sure you won't leave me for him? 'Cause even if you are, I won't let you!"

"I only see him as a friend and so does he! You don't have to be so protective over me," you giggle at how clingy he was being.

"But I still don't like you spending time with himmm. Spend time with me instead! Pweassee~" he begs and showers your face in kisses.

"But I already made plans with him. We can hang out later-" you get cut off as your phone begins to ring.

You answer it and hold the device next to your ear. "Hello?"

"Hey y/n! Are you here yet? I don't see you."

"Oh, hi Jihoon! Sorry for taking so long! I'm on my way-" you yelp as Jisung suddenly takes your phone and talks into it.

"I'm y/n's boyfriend and I'll be borrowing her today! You can maybe meet her another time. Bye!" He hangs up before you could say anything, making you feel bad for Jihoon.

"Jisung! Why'd you do that!" You hit his chest, widening your eyes when he shuts you up with a kiss.

"Because," he chuckles. "You're mine!"