Kaeya- Alphabet Fluff A C Q

I have a headache rn so I'm only doing 3 letters.
Requested by crattan

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Get drunk? Yes please

The Calvery Captain is often kept on his feet bu the various tasks handed to him by the acting grandmaster, when he gets a moment to spend time away from his work Kaeya's ambitious to spend that valuable time with you.

Of course one of his favourites is going to the tavern and having a drink, even better if he can annoy a certain redhead in the process. He always pays for both of your drinks, while you enjoy your beverage, you and your boyfriend talk about the the events that unfolded earlier. Sometimes he may go off in a tangent explaining how wine is the greatest gift from the gods. Even better if you two gossip about a certain redhead

Other than getting wine Kaeya enjoys showering his partner with affection in his free time. Cuddling with them for endless hours until work pulls him away. Serenading you in kind and sweet words of compliments until your face is redder than a tomato. This man is going all out

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Kaeya is pretty decent at cheering his s/o up after they had a bad day.

He stays home to spend the afternoon with you and help soothe the worries that plague your mind.

He becomes 100 times more affectionate.

Gifts you more with more sweet kisses trying to bring a smile to your lips. He kisses your cheeks hoping it'll soothe the puffiness of your red face from the crystalized tears that rained against your cheek. He kisses your forehead silently praying that your worries would be put to rest.

He cuddles with you until you feel better. He doesn't care what cuddle position your in, as long as your comfortable he's pleased. He has one of his gloved hands softly combing through your hair. Gently playing with your locks of hair with his fingers.

His ears are open just for you. Listening as you vent and release the emotions that had been bubbling inside of you. Every word that escapes your lips are fully acknowledged by him.

If your not open to the acts of affection Kaeya will respect your wishes and give you the space you desire. He let's you know that if you need a shoulder to cry on, he'll be there.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

He's a popsicle in the summer. If your melting in the heat Kaeya will cuddle the heat away. He's cold to the touch so falling asleep during the hottest nights is pretty simple since your boyfriend is there to keep you cool.

Kaeya is a frickin expert on wine. He knows about the best wines and gives you recommendations on which wines you should try next time.

Along with his expertise on wine he also knows some of the best locations to get some that wine. He has a list of taverns you should try visiting for the highest quality wine.