𝟔𝟏 - 𝐀𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐔𝐬

Felucia.

That's where I was headed.

That's where Anakin was.

And that's all that mattered.

A few panicked moments after spearing the amber saber through Zac's heart and breaking down in sobs, I had eventually picked myself up off the floor almost an hour later and gotten myself together. Mostly.

What now? I had thought to myself.

I scrambled around for Zac's strewn away data pad and managed to trace the location of where he had sent the torturous video message to the republic base earlier that day. To Anakin.

"Felucia" I nodded to myself.

I hadn't moved a muscle since sitting myself in the pilots seat, I hadn't let any other thought enter my mind except for that of getting to Anakin. Anakin.

One glance back at the body lying on the floor and I knew I would lose it, so I kept focused, eyes forward, thoughts forward.

"Felucia" I repeated once again. My mouth parted into an 'o' shape as I breathed as steadily as possible when you've just murdered someone "you've just got to get to Anakin then everything will be fine. Yeah. It will be fine"

Hours passed of aimless staring into the blue tunnel of hyperspace. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like to swim through that black sea of stars, no ship, no suit, just me. No worries in the world, other than dying, but sometimes that didn't seem so scary.

Damn it. Don't think about dying, don't think about-

A red light beamed and flashed down on the controls, alerting me that I was now nearing my destination. Good timing.

I zoned the ship out of hyperspace, approaching Felucia. The peacock green planet radiated hope, a safe haven that was already welcoming me into its atmosphere.

After a few minutes of surveying the land below, I finally spotted a densely populated area that was already calling to me with the feel of familiar presences.

Anakin. I repeated his name over and over in my head, in the hope that if I kept it up, eventually he would appear.

I landed the ship as carefully as possible considering the circumstances in my shaken-up state right now, I would say I was doing pretty well so far.

As the freighter jolted onto the ground, I sunk into my seat and took a deep breath of relief, bringing my hand to my stomach and rubbing small, comforting circles.

With a final nod of my head, I pushed myself up and lowered the ramp. I tread over the dead body that was already losing its colour with my eyes half-closed and edged down the ramp.

Immediately, I could hear commotion. People.

The sunlight found its way to my eyes as I stepped out onto grassy terrain. I held up my hand to cover my face from the blaring rays and as my vision focused I almost burst out crying with joy. Clone troopers ran round frantically around me, all rushing to get to their jobs, saluting and chatting to each other as they walked. A few saw me and suddenly stopped in their tracks gaping with mouths wide open before scurrying away. I guess news had gotten round.

And then, from out the crowd, two more figures came in to view. And let me tell you, I had never been so happy to see the backs of peoples heads.

Ahsoka and Obi-Wan were locked in conversation, facing the other way, shaded under one of the Felucian's giant purple mushrooms.

I sped up towards them, my feet pulling the rest of my body at what felt like hundreds of miles an hour. Just before I reached them though, Obi-Wan's head snapped up and round as he clearly sensed my presence storming towards them with glee.