Chapter 14: Entering the Sirens's Den

You and Sunset were giving the Dazzlings a tour around the school while you kept an eye on the Dazzlings.

Xero: "Who are they exactly? If they have magic then why come here to CHS? Did they hear of rumors about the Fall Formal with magic being here? You thought.

Sunset Shimmer: "That's the science lab. Computer lab is in there." She tells the new girls until she sees a poster about the musical showcase. "We're having a big musical showcase this weekend. The whole school is pretty much rallying around it."

Adagio Dazzle: "A musical showcase?" She says with interest and look at the other two girls who grin.

Xero: "Are you interested?" If you know how to sing and play music then why don't you sign up?"

Sunset Shimmer: "I'm sure since you're new Principal Celestia will let you sign up."

Aria Blaze: "We have been known to sing from time to time."

Sonata Dusk: "Hello? We sing like all the time. It's how we get people to do what we want." She blurts out which makes Adagio makes a silent motion across her neck while you and Sunset look at Sonata. "Wha-What did I say?"

Adagio Dazzle: "What you meant to say that being in a musical showcase sounds like a great way to meet other students." She said to Sonata.

Sonata Dusk: "Ohhhh, yeah. Th-What she said I meant to say. That's what I meant to say." She said which made Aria scoff.

Aria Blaze: "And what you would have said if you weren't the worst." She insulted Sonata.

Sonata Dusk: "No you are!" She said back.

Adagio Dazzle: "You have to excuse them. They're idiots." She quickly jumped in which made Aria and Sonata grunt.

This leads to an awkward moment of silence until Sunset notices their ruby pendents.

Sunset Shimmer: "Those are pretty. There just like mine and Xero." She asks.

Adagio Dazzle: "Wait What do you mean like yours and this guy." She said in confuse.

She and Xero shows the Dazzlings their pendents.

Sonata Dusk: "Hey they look like ours but it has animals in it."

Adagio Dazzle: "Where did you get those necklaces." She asked.

Xero: "I did You said to the Dazzlings with in shock.

Adagio Dazzle: "Where did you buy them from?"

Xero: "It's a secret." You said.

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah it's a secret but where did you-" She asks as she grabs Adagio's pendent.

But Adagio reacts and grabs Sunset's wrist who then realizes what she did and let's go of Sunset's wrist and laugh a little nervously.

Adagio Dazzle: "Sorry about that. These pendents mean an awful lot to us. We'd just hate for anything to happen to them."She explained.

Xero: "They must be really important to you. You said and the Dazzlings look down a little sad.

Adagio Dazzle: "Yeah...they really are. She said before getting a serious look on her face. "Anyway we better go. We're going to the Principal's Office and sign up for the musical showcase." She said walks off and the other girls follow her. "Girls...that Xero guy...there's something about him." She tells them.

Aria Blaze: "What are you talking about Adagio?"

Adagio Dazzle: "Didn't you sense it? He might have magic." She tells them which surprises them.