~Chapter 27~

Scarlett's POV

"Princess,you did what you had to do,"Lucien whispered in my ear as I stared at Jada's lifeless body.

"I know.It just...feels so surreal,"I muttered and burried my face in his chest.

"Let's get you out of here,"he said and cocked his gun.I nodded and looked out for any signs of danger near us.The gunshots were still going crazy around us,but the hall we were in had only us and dead bodies in it.It was a sight I could never get used to.

We walked down the corridor and took a left.It looked like we were in a factory.Lucien led us through the building to the exit.We saw Ace in a room clutching his wounded arm.We walked into the room and his eyes widened.

"I thought you were dead,"he said while looking at me.

"Nope.Still very much alive,"I rolled my eyes and stepped towards him.Someone shot him.The bullet was still in his arm because I didn't see a hole where the bullet could have exited through.

"Does anyone have a knife?I dropped mine,"I said and looked between them both.Lucien took out a knife and handed it to me.

"Wait,wait,wait.What the hell are you doing with that?"he asked cautiously and I sighed.

"Getting ready to decapitate a sheep,"I said sarcastically and held the knife firmly in my hand.

I brought the knife closer to him and looked at Lucien.

"I need you to hold him still,"he nodded and walked over to Ace and held his body steady.

"This is going to hurt like a bitch,"I said and immediately dug the knife in his flesh.I pushed deeper till I felt the knife hit something,most likely the bullet.I looked around and saw a first aid kit.I pulled out a tweezer and walked over to him again.I looked at him and his eyes were wide.

"I have to take it out now.Try to remain still,"I told him and he nodded.I plunged it in and grabbed ahold of the bullet.I pulled and heard Ace curse.I sighed in relief when I successfully pulled the bloody bullet out.I then took the alcohol and ripped a part of Lucien's shirt off.

"Seriously?"he asked in disbelief and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You'll recover,"I said and dipped the cloth in the alcohol.I pressed it on the wound and rubbed all around it too.I stopped listening to Ace's whines a long time ago.Walking towards Lucien,I bent down and pulled a thread from his ripped shirt.

I took the needle and put the thread through the hole before walking back over to Ace and stitching up the wound.I took the bandages and wrapped it around his arm.

"Thanks,"he said and I nodded and looked down at my bloody hands.The three of us moved to the exit and and ran to the SUV Lucien pointed at.

As Lucien started the car I heard a ticking sound that irritated my ears.

"Do you hear that sound?"I asked quickly and saw Lucien's eyes widen.We rushed out and helped out Ace too.We ran away from the car and to one atleast a hundred meters away from us.Not even five seconds later we were blown to the ground as flames lit up the SUV.

I groaned as I felt blood trickling down my forehead.I could have a concussion due to the impact of falling and smashing my head on the ground.I looked at Lucien and saw him already standing up.He helped me up and Ace soon joined us.We were now near the unknown car and Lucien shot the window and opened the car from the outside.We hurried in and Lucien started it with the keys that layed in the glove compartment.

We headed to the estate,I assumed and I looked around.It still looked like we were in New York but we were in the far part of the city.We drove a couple of minutes before I started to see more buildings and people.

"Why aren't any of you talking about what happened and where Vince is?"Ace asked from the backseat and I turned around and grinned lazily.

"Because the people that we have to worry about are dead,"I said and his eyes widened.

"Oh.How did you kill him,Lucien?"he asked.Lucien looked at him and grinned.

"Well I wouldn't know.Princess over here does,"he praised and looked at me.

The car slowed and I saw we were at the estate.

"Wait...what?How?"he asked confused and I just shook my head.

"I'll tell you later.I'm too tired right now,"I said and walked through the doors.

I need a warm,scented bubble bath and sleep.