Chapter 15: The Return of The Princess of the Stars

Xero and the Rainbooms kept waiting at school statue/portal to Equestria with Rarity painting Fluttershy's nails, Applejack and Pinkie play cards Sunset reading through her magic journal, Rainbow Dash holding her soccer ball while you are standing up and going through your phone.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm starting to think she's not coming."

Xero: " We don't know yet Rainbow Dash. Remember the portal to Equestria is still closed so maybe Twilight is going to find out what we're dealing with the and she'll message us through Sunset's journal." You said as he put he's phone away.

Rainbow Dash: "You sure about that?"

Xero: "Well it's either that or maybe Twilight trying to find a way to open the portal to our world in Equestria using magic or some sort of device."

Sunset Shimmer: "Knowing Twilight, she'll try and open thee portal to this world."

Fluttershy: "Xero, have you tried opening the portal with your dragon slayer magic or god powers?"

Xero: "Yeah once, after the whole Fall Formal incident the next day I went up to the statue here and tried to focus my dragon slayer magic to open the portal to see if I could do it but I couldn't open the portal. Then I tried my opening the portal with my Space power and I focused on a single point and tried to open it but it didn't work so well. I guess my dragon slayer magic and god powers aren't enough to open the portal to Equestria."

Then all of a sudden a flash of light happens from the statue's bottom mirrors which surprises the girls.

Applejack: "What in tarnation?!"

Xero: "I recognize this light. It's the same light that appear when Twilight and Spike entered our world!" You said.

Rarity: "So your saying..."

Xero: "I think someone from Equestria is coming to our world."

Then all sudden a person shot out of the light and is sent flying towards him and crashes into you.

Rainbooms: "Xero! They said worried.

Sunshine and Sunset Shimmer: "Are you okay-" they starts to say but stops when the both of them saw the person that crashed into you and on top of you and...

Is kissing you on the lips!

And that person is Twilight!

The Rainbooms(along with Spike who also came out of the portal but wasn't shot out like Twilight was) eyes widen and jaws drop in shock at the scene in front of them.

Meanwhile in Canterlot High, some females were minding their own business when they suddenly stopped what they were doing upon feeling a tinge of jealousy as if someone had gone and done something that they had wanted to do first.

Back with Xero and the Rainbooms , you soon realized what is happening as you saw Twilight on top of you and kissing you which your eyes widen and blush.

Twilight soon realizes what's going and saw she was on top of you and she's kissing him which made her eyes widen and blush quickly get off of you and then she pick up her you can't see me hat and put on her head.

Twilight Sparkle: "Xero!"

Xero: "Ummm...hi Twilight?"

This lead to an awkward moment of silence as looks away while he just rub the back of his head while the rest of the girls couldn't help but feel jealous at Twilight kissing him

Twilight Sparkle: "Ummm...Xero, about what just happened-" She starts to say you quickly put your hand to stop her.

Xero: "Twilight, it was an accident, accidents happen so what happened wasn't your fault and besides...it's good to see you again and I see you and Spike are still wearing the hat and necklace that I gave you." You said with a smile which made Twilight smile.