2

Kiss.

  "You're so pretty, hyung."

  Yoongi smiled in his dream.

  The picnic blanket they were sitting on was soft, unlike it would be in real life. And they had a whole dinner laid out in front of them. It made dream Taehyung laugh at how dumb and unrealistic his dreams could be. Especially looking out at the sunset, the sun nearly three times larger than it should be and an almost too perfect green field out in the distance. And the most unrealistic part was the fact that he and Yoongi were on a date, kissing like it was normal.

  Kiss. Yoongi kissed his lips, the gentleness making Taehyung believe it could be actually real. Because real Yoongi is gentle.

  "I love you." Yoongi's eyes sparkled as he pressed another kiss into Taehyung.

  Taehyung sighed into the kiss, wishing that it was all real. Wishing that he could actually kiss Yoongi. Wishing that the gentle press of his lips were really pushed into him. Wished that Yoongi would want to kiss him.

-

  Taehyung's eyes fluttered open, the pressure against him making him feel strange. He was having such a weird dream, but as he started to wake up, his dream faded away.

  His eyes came to focus in with the world, and the first thing he noticed was brown eyes. He backed away from the eyes, startled. And as he backed away he realized that his lips departed from— Yoongi?

  "Hyung?" Taehyung whispered, his voice on the verge of cracking as he realized that Yoongi was staring at him, eyes wide and lips parted slightly, pink and pretty. Suddenly Taehyung was confused. Hella confused. First of all, why is he in Yoongi's bed? Why the hell is the sunrise shining right into Taehyung's damn eyes? And where were his lips just now?

  Judging by the flustered man in front of him, he figured none of his answers would be answered. Is he in another weird dream? He has to be. He went to Jimin's bedroom and went to sleep last night. Unless Jimin brought him to Yoongi's bed and wrapped his arms around Yoongi— wait.

  Taehyung jerked his arms away from Yoongi, not even realizing they were there.

  "W-What're you doing?" Yoongi stuttered, eyes falling down to Taehyung's lips.

  The fact that Yoongi was looking at him like that made Taehyung instantly sit up in confusion and alarm, cheeks heating up as he did so. He brought his fingers to his lips and swallowed, feeling nauseous.

"Tae." Yoongi choked out softly. He brought the blankets up to his face, covering half of his face. "Why were you kissing me?"

  Taehyung's gut dropped.

  He what?

  "I- I didn't mean to." Taehyung brought the blankets up to his own face, shame taking over his whole being as he looked down at a cautious Yoongi. His stomach churned as Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at him. "I didn't mean to kiss you. I was.. sleep kissing."

  Yoongi's eyebrows softened. "Sleep kissing?" He questioned, voice slightly trembling. Taehyung felt awful, having such a delicate person have a kiss stolen by such an awkward human— in their sleep. He felt terrible for both him and for himself. He seriously was kissing Yoongi? He fucking kissed his hyung?

  "I seriously didn't mean to." Taehyung frowned, his voice faltering. "I- I was supposed to be in Jimin's room. I don't know how I got in here. I'm- I'm really sorry."

  Confused, Yoongi sat up in the bed. "You thought you were kissing Jiminie?"

  What? Jimin? Why—

  "Huh?" Taehyung's eyes enlarged.

  Yoongi pulled the blanket off of himself. "You said you were supposed to be in Jimin's room." He got off of the bed, putting his slides on and pulling his big t-shirt over his underwear, not realizing that he was half naked. "Why are you in my room?" He backed against his own wall, cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

  Taehyung instantly got off of the bed, stumbling to find his way out of the blankets as quickly as possible.

  "I- I don't know." His head dropped to look at the floor, Yoongi playing nervously with his own hands in the corner of Taehyung's eyes. "I'll just— I'll go. Sorry." He made his way to Yoongi's bedroom door, face burning hot as he realized that he was kissing a half naked Yoongi. He was kissing Yoongi.

  What the hell did he do?

~