Part 24 - Slytherin King

* Tom's POV *
He flipped off Diggory, then spun round only to pull my head down and started kissing me, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled him to my chest, when he pulled away we watched Diggory leave and his pet Gryfindoor following. I smirked and kissed my kitten again enjoying the little squeak as he didn't expect it, pulling away I rested my head in between his neko ears "mine".

"Erm Tom, you might want to run", I turned to Barty and he pointed to where Sirius stood with his arms folded, his eyes flickering black "10 seconds head start vamp", he said with a terrifying smirk. Deciding I wanted to push it slightly because as hades would say 'I'm a smug bastard', I picked Hadrian up and he wrapped his arms around my neck and legs around my waist. He giggled at Sirius who was being held by the collar of his shirt "he still has 5 seconds", Remus winked as we vamp speeded up towards Hogwarts. We were at the doors when I heard Barty with my hearing whisper "he's been released", we ran into Hogwarts and dashed straight for the main hall. I burst in the hall and got death stares from a red head and her husband as I carried Hades "stand behind Mcgonagall", I looked at him as though he was crazy, she was as Gryfindoor as it got but hearing Sirius in the hall was enough. I ran behind Mcgonagall who shook her head and stood up when Sirius appeared behind her.

He seemed to pause and Hades laughed "I knew you wouldn't be brave enough to go through Mcgonagall", Sirius pouted before Mcgonagall scorned him for chasing students and that he was an adult. The rest of the group walked in and took their seats, Remus took a very grumpy looking Sirius to the staff table. I still had my kitten in my arms and ran over to our seats with him curled on my lap at the head of Slytherin. Throughout the sorting ceremony Lily and James were glaring at Remus and Sirius after a while that attention turned to us but I decided to distract hades before his mood was ruined again and piss off the wanna be parents at the same time. I gently ran my hand through my kittens hair with my hand, he leaned in purring slightly and placed his hand with the ring on top of mine. He smiled at me and lightly kissed my cheek, before sliding into the seat next to me for Dumbledore's wacko speech, I looked to the staff table, where James looked even more mad and Lily looked like she was two seconds from passing out.

After talking about rules for first years, Dumbledore finally gets to something interesting. "This year we have some new teachers to announce, first our new joint transfiguration teachers. Mr and Mrs Potter!", everyone clapped with the Gryfindoor table being the loudest and the Slytherin table nearly silent in comparison. Mostly because of the glare my kitten was sending at the Potters. The Potters sat back down and Dumbledore began again "Second the new joint DADA teacher's Professor R.J Lupin and Professor Black".

I clapped and the rest of slytherin soon followed with hades smiling smugly, Gryfindoor was the quite one this time and half the hall looked terrified of the grim, I'm unsure if it was the terrifying story's or the fact Sirius is the only known one to have broken out of an 'inescapable' prison. After a while food was set out and everyone began whispering again, Hades grabbed my hand and rested it on the table with his, rings shining in the candle light. I smiled when he leaned his head on my shoulder but looked up to a jealous looking room, which naturally made me very smug.

After a while we finished and walked to the common room, I spotted Malfoy staring when we turned a corner so as we continued I wrapped my arm around Hades and continued to walk with him to the common room.

* Hadrian's POV *
We arrived at the common room and I moved to where the prefects were stood with Tom behind me, his hands on my hips and head on my shoulder. We stood waiting for the little first years to gather in front of us, once they were all staring up at us the prefects began speaking. Most of the first years looked to the prefects, the only exceptions being a group who were obviously raised with pureblood values and knew how the Slytherin hierarchy works. Once the prefects were finished with the rules of the house, they finally introduced me, by this point Tom was bored and lightly kissing my neck. Not that I'm complaining.

I tapped his arm and he stopped, returning to lean his head on my shoulder. I smiled at his dramatic sigh "Hello, welcome to Slytherin house. I'm Hadrian Potter", there's the pureblood judgement I remember "I'm the Slytherin King after I won the title from Janus Thickey, he's now a forth year. Anyway I have a court of people to announce, First my right hand Bellatrix black, she stood behind me, My knights Barty Crouch Jr, Fred and George Weasley", They all gathered behind me and I looked at the first years, most held exited expressions, others a blank mask. "Then what am I kitten", Tom whispered in my ear, "mmmm boy toy?" he growled and Bella laughed. "And this is my mate Tom Riddle".

"Any questions?", unsurprisingly the pureblood group looked to a first year who immediately raised his hand. "Yes?", "Just one-he laughed- why should we listen to you?". Next one of his friends got brave "yeah, you're a submissive halfblood why should we?", I smirked they never take the hint. I chilled the room with my hand and watched the shivers that followed, "Because I won the title", I stepped closer to him out of Tom's arms "you can challenge that if you wish".

"I wouldn't do that if I were you", Janus stepped forward with an amused smile, "and who would you be", the firstie stepped forward. He is brave you've got to give him that, "that's Janus Thickey the old slytherin king, before I kicked his ass", I smirked and the firstie looked confused. "But how did you loose to him?! He's a half blood who is submissive and you're a dominant pureblood! You're stronger!". I smirked when the elder years including Janus burst out laughing, followed by Bella cackling.

"ITS TRUE! Why's everyone laughing, by now all of the first years had moved away from him and his little group. "Want a power display?", I smiled a toothy grin and formed a smoke dagger infused with my magical power, I threw it across the room where it hit the wall in between the twins, who didn't flinch. "Still used to it guys?" I laughed as they rolled their eyes "you practiced those daggers with us for a year, we got used to the fact you never miss".

The firstie looked pale as a ghost "how, what, what was that!", I smirked "that was a smoke dagger, I make them with my magic and can take them back just as fast it's easy really". "Easy for you, oh powerful one", Bella laughed and threw an arm over my shoulder, Tom growled at her but she just rolled her eyes and flicked his nose. I laughed and turned back to the kid who began shaking his head slowly and I smiled, "Good anyone else have a problem with me being king?". I pooled my magic in my palm creating another dagger when no one answered I vanished it and walked towards the sofas, they were dismiss to talk with Snape by the prefects.