(Bonus 2)

(Years Later)

Trial Of Sirius Black

I was nervous and my heart was beating so fast. One mistake and I loose the case, I'll be sent to azkaban for being associated with a so called mass murderer. I've been preparing for this day ever since I started working at the Ministry. I've received help from everyone possible. I'll only get once chance in this and I have to make it work.

Many people were gathered around the courtroom. Reporters, the jury, galleries. Every member of the Weasley family, Harry, Hermione, everyone came out to watch the trial.

"Defendant Evelyn Isabelle Clermont, you may now begin your statement," Judge Lennon spoke and the entire courtroom went silent. The countless flashes from the cameras too were cooled down. Everyone was eager to hear in the defense of Sirius Black.

"I've known a man. It wasn't for the longest time but it was long enough to see the truth. And I know truth is not something that's told to everyone," I said taking out a small potion labeled 'ministry approved'. "I hope today I'll be enough to prove a man's innocence." I drank the small potion, more than needed, to ensure to trust from the jury. "May the absolute truth be revealed."

I took a deep breath feeling myself relax a little. Though Sirius has passed, I can still bring justice to his name and honor his death.

"I'll start off with what happened that night of October 31st, 1981. Sirius Black was not involved in the murder of James and Lily Potter. Nor was he involved in the murder of Peter Pettigrew. That night, Pettigrew was threatened by Voldemort into betraying the Potters, his best friends. He told Voldemort where the Potters lived and the Potters were murdered in cold blood that night. Pettigrew was an unregistered animagus. He cut off a finger and faked his own death. Lived his life as a garden rat with the Weasley family."

"How can you prove this?"

"Scabbers, or... Pettigrew has been the Weasley family's pet for 12 years. An oddly long lifespan of a common garden rat."

"Is this true?" The judge looked over at Percy in the jury stand.

"Yes, your honor."

"I'd like to bring in my first witness, Remus Lupin," I said stepping aside from the very middle. Professor Lupin walked down from the gallery stands into the middle right beside me facing the judge's podium. He was dressed formally and confident.

"State your identity," the judge spoke.

"Remus John Lupin," he said. I handed him another small vial of veritaserum which he put a few droplets in his mouth.

"Make your statement Mr. Lupin."

"Peter Pettigrew was an old friend of mine... And so was James Potter... And Sirius Black. We were troublesome group of friends," he said laughing to himself with a hint of sadness, "They were unregistered animagus... For me, well... I am a werewolf. Sirius was a black dog, James was a stag, and Peter was a garden rat. Sirius spent 12 years in azkaban, alone. Never tried escaping until he found out Pettigrew was lurking around Harry. He died whilst saving Harry's and 6 other student's lives. He died a hero. Now today, he's no longer here. I request justice for the 12 years taken away from him, from us, and the wasted years of our friendship in the future."

"He was murdered by Bellatrix Lestrange using the killing curse in front of his best friend. His godson that he felt the need to protect to redeem himself from what was not his fault. I was present during his last moments. He died a hero, not a death eater. We are proof of it."

"Thank you, your honor," Professor Lupin said walking back to the gallery stands. The confidence and smile he had coming in was gone leaving only a grim face.