[ f i v e ]

f i v e
s w i t c h  t o  t h e  o t h e r
s i d e

     "YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS," insisted Stiles trying to make Amelia eat something

     "YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS," insisted Stiles trying to make Amelia eat something. The girl simply chuckled as she opened her mouth, letting Stiles give her what he wanted her to try.

"What's this?" She asked as she ate it, which only made him smile.

"It's uhm... chocolate chip cookie with m&ms on the inside," he revealed, making her laugh.

"Didn't know you knew how to bake."

"It keeps me distracted," he admitted. "Dammit, it's nine forty," he said, reading the clock. "Guess you'll have to stay tonight too."

"I'm starting to think you are purposely making me miss curfew so I can stay here and talk to you," she assumed and he shook his head.

"It was an honest mistake. Tomorrow won't happen again."

"Tomorrow? Do you want to study with me tomorrow too?" She asked.

They were both sitting on the floor with their textbooks opened, looking into each other's eyes with a smile. Stiles simply looked at her, noticing how she had the most gorgeous eyes he has ever seen.

Yeah, it was his little plan. Make her miss the curfew so she would spend the night. It was mean, maybe selfish, but he just loved hanging out with her.

"You are lucky this is the third time this has happened. I brought clothes," she said, pointing towards her backpack. "I also brought my crossbow, so don't even think about it."

"I wasn't thinking about it," he lied, making her laugh.

"Sure you weren't," she mocked him before looking at the textbooks. "Have you even understand Greek mythology yet?"

"Who cares about greek gods? They obviously weren't real!"

"Well, for sixteen years of my life I thought werewolves and supernatural hunters weren't real either." He started at her for a few seconds before giving in. That made her smile. "Do you want to check it again or—"

"Or we can just talk," he said. "Tell me about yourself, Amelia Sealgair. I want to know everything about you."

"You really don't," she defended in a whisper. "I prefer to remain a mystery."

"Well, there's something you don't know about me," he said jokingly, making her smile. "I love to solve mysteries."

"Oh, believe me, Stiles, I already knew that. The board filled with photographs and the open cases under your bed gave it away."

He looked up to the ceiling after letting out a groan, which made her laugh.

"You know everything about me and I know so little about you."