Injured- Cassian Andor

As a medic for the rebellion, there was never a dull moment in my day

As a medic for the rebellion, there was never a dull moment in my day. There was always some injury or sickness to heal. We were also always on the move, traveling from planet to planet.

"Y/N!"

I turned my head at the sound of my name being called and spotted one of my fellow medics and Captain Andor at his side. The captain was clutching his arm and blood seemed to be soaking through his shirt.

I got to work, quickly clearing off one of the operating tables and instructing the captain to sit. The other medic left in a hurry, but I didn't mind. I could handle this job myself.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Blaster," he replied.

He winced as I peeling the fabric of his shirt away from the bloody wound.

"It's pretty bad. This is going to take a while." I looked up and met his eyes for the first time. If it hadn't been an emergency I would have stopped and looked for a moment.

He had gorgeous dark brown eyes and a handsome, chiseled face. But now was not the time to stop and admire his looks.

I grabbed a bottle of an antibacterial formula and poured it over the wound, impressed when he hardly winced at the pain. Most soldiers cried out during that step of the cleaning process. I worked in silence, cleaning every inch of the wound and bandaging it up carefully. I made no effort to make conversation and neither did he. At least, not until I was finished.

He looked over the bandages for a moment before meeting my eyes once more. "You're a skilled medic."

"Thank you, Captain," I replied, honor to have received such a compliment from him.

He smiled and it sent butterflies fluttering through my stomach.

"Please," he said. "Call me Cassian."

~~~~
Here's a short Cassian Andor story for you. I promise not all of these imagines will be this short.

Leave a vote or comment if you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!