Kagome Kagome

Ship: N/A 

Angst 

TW: Nothing too much yet, just a creepy orphanage. Mentions of bandages. 

Words: 1200

A/N: Another random ass AU I came up while listening to music. I've had the first part written for a weeks or so now, I just never posted it, but I realized this one is a ton of fun to write so I'mma post it :')) 

======================

Bad was nervous to say the least. Not only had he found out there was such a thing as an orphanage for unstable kids, but he was working at it too.

He stepped onto the stairs and swallowed back his anxiety. He'd been told the place had a science institution section where they checked the children's health but something about this place told him otherwise.

He knocked on the door, being told by one of the staff members that that was what he was supposed to do.

He waited there for a moment, rocking back and forth on his feet when suddenly the door opened, revealing a group of kids.

Bad smiled gently at them and waved cheerfully. The boy in front that had opened the door had a big, smiley face mask that appeared to be held on with bandages.

The kid beside him had his head wrapped up with gauze, which covered up his eyes and ears, though his mouth displayed a frown. Then there were two much younger boys. They stood together hand in hand. One of them had bandages around his head similarly to the older of the group, and a bee plush in his arms. The boy holding his hand had piercing blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair, seemingly nothing was wrong with him.

" Who is that? " The blonde squeaked at the older two.

" This is our new caretaker. " The one with the mask responded, stepping back to let Bad in.

" Oh boy! A new playmate! " The tiny brunette with the bee plush squealed excitedly.

" Hi, I'm Bad. " He beamed at the boys who looked at him curiously, as if waiting for something to happen. They stood in tense silence for a moment.

" I'm Tommy. " The blonde yelled. It appeared he had no volume control. Bad noticed there was almost a staticky sound to the boy's voice, leaving him slightly puzzled.

" I'm Tubbo. " The brunette said while letting go of Tommy's hand and gently brushing his knuckles together, which Bad immediately decided was one of his nervous habits.

" I'm Dream. " The oldest, masked boy said. Bad couldn't help but feel like the mask was eerie and creepy.

" Techno. " The boy with pink hair said simply before turning and moping down the hall.

Bad smiled at them. " I'll be back in a little. I need to get some things sorted out. " He told the children gently before turning and recalling the instructions the guy over the phone had told him.

He approached a room and knocked, there was the sound of a lock clicking before the man looked Bad up and down and smiled.

" Hi! You're my new coworker, right? " He chirped. Bad recognized the voice as the same guy from the phone call. He nodded and the man clad in blue grinned.

" Right, well I'm Skeppy. " He hummed. " I have some files here for you to read- " He paused his sentence to twist away and grab something from a filing cabinet by his feet.

" These will help you get to know the kids better. We have quite a few of them, but that's why we have a couple other caretakers here. We have a children group specialists, and a medic. " He continued, handing Bad the stack of papers.