Chapter 65

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pop and I stared at Laiani as she laid on the small bed with all these tubes connected to her.

After we left the house she was back normal but we came here because any parent would.

To make sure it wouldn't happen again.

The doctors said she went through something called BRUE, a brief resolved unexplained event.

It's common for babies under 60 days to go through this according to them but she scared the shit out of us.

I couldn't afford to lose her.

They want to keep her here over night to be sure nothing triggered it but from the tests they ran it was just random.

Pop held my hand as I leaned on the little crib running my thumb on her face.

"You stressing me out already stink." I chuckled while looking at her.

I cried so much on the way here, yeah she was back to normal but we didn't know if it would happen again so I was terrified.

I just thank God nothing is wrong anymore, for now.

Pop just kept trying to tell me to relax but how could I?

She hadn't even been home a week and we're already back in the hospital.

"She's still here baby, she's fine." He said while kissing my hand.

I'm so tired of going through shit.

I'm good.

Then I'm not.

I'm up.

Then I'm down.

2 steps foward.

To take 3 steps back.

I just don't get it.

We just decided to stay here over night, Bray was staying with Mike and Mari for the night so she was covered.