#23 - Scared

~The next day - Monday~

"Did you like your meal yesterday?" A familiar voice sounds from the doorway.

I look up from reading one of Namjoon's book that he recommended to me, and meet eyes with the eldest. He has his little first aid kit with him and he welcomes himself into the room.

My mouth pouts as I think about the answer to that quesiton. "Yes, it was really nice. Thank you Jin."

He nods, sitting down next to me on the bed. "You're welcome."

"It reminded me of my dad's food. He's a chef." It reminded me of home. And I miss it. I haven't visited my parents in a while, and Jin's food made me a little homesick. My dad made us such amazing meals everyday, my mom too. It's made me miss them even more.

Jin notices my silent self. "You okay?"

I look back up, plastering a smile on my face and nod. "Yeah, I just kind of miss home."

He sighs, averting his eyes to the ground. "I miss home too. I haven't been to my parents house in a while. None of us have. But this, this is our home now. A second home I guess you could call it." He looks around at the walls of the room.

"None of you have been back home in a while?"

Jin shakes his head. "It was hard at first, but we're used to it now. It still can be challenging however, being away from your family for that long."

I nod. Jin then moves his eyes to mine, and they're filled with curiosity. "Do you have any siblings?"

I shake my head. "Nope. I'm an only child. And so I see Dea, Songmin and Hayoon as my sisters."

"Ah." He then begins to smile sincerely. "To me you're like my little sister. All of us see you as our little sister. Well, except one."

My mind falls on Yoongi and I begin to smile.

Jin begins to smirk, tilting his head to the side. "He's never been like this to any girl before."

I raise my eyebrow. "Didn't he say he's never had a girlfriend?"

Jin nods in agreement. "Girls have tried to move to him but he always turns them down. And it's because most of the time they want to date him because of what he's known for, not for who he is. They want Suga, and it's like Yoongi doesn't even exist."

This must be another downfall of being an idol. Other than the lack of freedom, you also have a lack of being able to date freely. And when you get permission, the person you date just turns out to be everything you don't want. You see that they only want you for your fame, not for you. That's probably really heartbreaking for them.

"And then you came along. A lost little bear having no idea who BTS even were." Jin says, chuckling.

I smile sheepishly and look away with embarrassment. They're never going to let me forget that, are they?

"But after you did know who he was, and who we were, you didn't change. You stayed exactly the same. And I think Yoongi liked that."

I wonder if Yoongi hesitated and didn't tell me who he was because he was afraid of how I would react. Of if I would lose interest or suck up to him.

Jin opens his little first aid kit, taking out the wipes and bandages. "It's pretty obvious that Yoongi is interested in you in that way. And it's pretty obvious that you are too so don't deny it."

I stutter for words. I mean, he did say to not deny it so I can't exactly say anything. I sigh in defeat, raising the bottom of my hoodie, or should I say Yoongi's hoodie for him to change the bandage.