3

"I'm guessing you lost the tournament." Seokjin walked into Taehyung's room, not even knocking on the door before he came in and sat at the end of Taehyung's bed. Taehyung had his head faced down onto his bed, face pressed helplessly into his pillow. "Well, don't you just look sad? Does that mean you don't want to go fishing with me and Yoongi?" Jin laughed.

  Taehyung raised his head, giving Jin a slightly offended look. "God, no." He said a little bit more rudely than intended. Jin raised his eyebrows and stood back up.

"Okay, fine." He raised his hands in defense. "Sorry. Didn't know you hated fishing that much. I'll note that." He said.

  Groaning, Taehyung fully sat up in his bed. "That's not it. I'll go some other time. I don't really feel in the mood to go today."

  Jin gave him a concerned look before tilting his head and sitting back down next to Taehyung to rub his back. "You sick?" He asked. "You should see a doctor." He said, trying to be helpful to Taehyung.

  "I'm fine." Taehyung mumbled.

  And truthfully, he really wasn't fine. He freaking woke up at sunrise with his lips attached to the person he's looked up to for years. He even had his arm wrapped around Yoongi, pulling him in to kiss him. And it was completely not consented for either of them. Neither of them were prepared.

  Even if Yoongi was prepared, he would've just shoved Taehyung off of him and slap him or something. But he was sleeping. He had woken up and his eyes had widened just as much as Taehyung's, like a romcom movie. And Yoongi looked so embarrassed when he realized he had no pants on. Taehyung wanted to drop dead for humiliating both of them.

  How the hell did he even end up in Yoongi's bedroom anyways? After the tournament he went to Jimin's room to cuddle him. Unless.. Unless it wasn't Jimin's room.

  Taehyung hit his head into the pillow and screamed, realizing that maybe it wasn't Jimin's room that he had went to. He kicked his legs as if throwing a tantrum, whining as he pressed his face further into the pillow.

  "Damn, you sure you're fine?" Jin suddenly asked. Taehyung turned to him and shooed him away, wanting to cry in his bedroom all day long. Jin shrugged and left the room, a chuckle making his shoulders shake as he closed the door to leave him alone.

  Taehyung sat up in his bed, staring at the wall. He replayed last night in his mind, trying to see where he had went wrong.

  Even then, if it were Jimin's room instead, would Taehyung have been kissing Jimin instead? Which is worse? Kissing your best friend or kissing... Yoongi.

  A blush hit Taehyung's cheeks as he thought about it for the millionth time. He had the biggest crush on Yoongi. And he had this crush for years, not telling anyone. Not even Jimin. So since Jimin knew nothing about his crush, he sulked in his room all alone.

  But if Yoongi is going fishing with Seokjin today, now is Taehyung's chance to run and lock himself in Jimin and Hoseok's room instead. Because there's no way in hell that he will ever see Yoongi again. Nope. He won't do it. He's never going in the same room as him ever again. No more Yoongi.

  He embarrassed himself enough.

~