44

Taemin looked at the other one angry, he could not believe that Kai had the nerve to betray him and do things that he had not ordered him to do. Who the hell was he to hurt Jimin without his orders.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He gritted his teeth while saying this, he sounded so mad like never before. Kai was surprised to even see this side of his friend.

He walked to Kai and made him get up while grabbing his collar, Kai struggled, his body was still suffering but so was his heart.

"Tell me!" Taemin shouted directly to his face. "Why did you harm him?" grumbled Taemin.

Kai was speechless, watching Jimin unconscious and lying lifeless on the cold ground covered in blood. He grunted that Jimin had ruined him, Jimin ruined Taemin and changed him.

"YOU'VE CHANGED! Just because of that guy! What the hell Hyung? How can you be that negligent? He screamed as he felt tears sting his eyes.

"You've changed." He added.

"I have not, but you have. How could you hurt such guy who didn't even do anything to you? I haven't changed, I've learned to realize that this guy is not worth harming." Taemin.

"See?" Kai laughed bitterly. "You're obsessed with a fucking nerd! Look at you," he said.

Taemin hit him twice before he drove him down and Kai landed on his elbows. Taemin did not care if he suffered - Jimin was too, in fact, even worse..

He knelt down in front of Jimin and made sure he was still breathing. Taemin sighed with relief after realizing that he still was, but he still looked very anxious.

"Why the hell did you do this?" He said loud enough for Kai to hear. But, he could only hear silent sobs and a groan from the other as an answer. He didn't even feel bad.. Kai did something bad and crossed the line, it wasn't right.

"For weeks, Kai.. Why do you think I stopped bothering that boy?" He says standing up to Kai, who looked at him with terror. "FOR WEEKS, I TRIED TO CHANGE, I TRIED TO CHANGE BUT I CAN'T", he said, his voice trembled and he could feel tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I've been trying so hard to not hurt him, but what did you do? You hurt him. For once in my life, can you stay away from my business."

"O-one thing Hyung.. I ask you one thing." Kai cried and looked like a complete mess standing there.

"Can you act like m-my friend?" He looked so broken "All these years after joining the gang because of you I'VE BEEN TRYING SO HARD! So hard that I sometimes think- why the hell am I trying when in the end you treat me like I'm one of your fucking minions" he continued crying his words out.

"All these years I've been treating you like a real friend- because you're the first person who came to me. Fuck you, I was like this guy- once a very lonely guy who doesn't fit to the crowd - but you made me join and so I did because I didn't want to disappoint you. At first I thought you were just getting to know me but for 3 years hyung, how could you treat me like shit. The first friend I made, doesn't even treat me like one"

"Ka-"

"No, I'm done." He chuckled bitterly "this is what you want right? Me leaving you alone" Kai. "You made me like this hyung" he added while wiping his tears, he looked at Taemin for the last time before limping his way away from the scene.

"Kai!" He called out. But the other didn't even look back as if he didn't hear.

Taemin dropped on his knees as realization hit him, he never knew the other felt like that. For years he didn't appreciate what Kai does for him and when now he does Kai's gone.