Chapter 23

Natsu POV

It was all blurry. My head hurt. Everything hurt. I couldn't see clearly either. I did feel Aristotle's hand having a hold of me. It was quiet. I didn't work... I felt my heart break. I wanted to cry but It would hurt. 

"Can you hear me?" I finally heard. I heard him. His accented voice. It sounded perfect. I couldn't say anything I just nodded. I felt arms go around me. "I love you I love you I love you" he said repeating it. "I love you too," I spoke softly. "Are you okay do I need to push the button to give you another dose," he said. "I want to sleep" I said nodded. I felt the medicine go into me. I felt drowsy again. "Mm here" I said scooting over the best I could and pulled on his arm. 

I felt his body lay down next to me and arms go around. Then I was out again. 

I woke up freaking out a bit as the lights in the room turned on. "Shh It's just a nurse" Aristotle said holding onto me. "Natsu Hun can you hear me" A female voice said. I nodded a bit as my vision came back. The nurse stood filling out a form. I looked over seeing Aristotle. He gave me a smile. "On a scale of 1 to 10 what's your pain level," the nurse spoke. "6" I spoke. "Just headaches?" she asked in which I responded with a nod. "I'll leave you be till the doctor comes," she said setting the clipboard down and left. 

"Hey," Aristotle said as he ran his hand through my hair. "Do I would like I wanted you too?" he asked. "Even better?" I replied smiling a bit. "you'll be fine. You can hear. My parents say you can stay with me since I know everything is rough at home," he said. 

He was right I didn't want to deal with my dad or Nasumi. "Thank you," I mumbled closing my eyes again.