Chapter One - Bang

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"WILL YOU STOP IT ALREADY!?!"

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME GIRL?!!"

*Bang*

"ANALIA VELLA ROMEO DE JULLIO IF YOU DO NOT STOP AT ONCE I WILL KILL YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND FIGLIA!" The angry woman shouted from downstairs.

Footsteps started thumping on the glass floor.
Turning of the music, the girl rolled her eyes and stared at her appearance in the mirror that was before her. The punching bang now dangled sideways from the ceiling.

She wiped away the sweat on her forehead and stared at the woman who mirrored her before her.

The soft silky skin was a flushed red colour from all the exercising. Her olive-green, foxy eyes made her look mesmerising with the sweat dripping from her face. She looked like a flawless goddess that had stepped out of a moonlit lake. Her locks black as midnight stuck to her back all wet now whilst her outfit, which consisted of yoga pants and a thin strap tank top, were drenched in her sweat making her look more ethereal with the slim slender body.

Many women envied her.  She wasn't petite but wasn't tall either, she was just the right height. She had a voluptuous chest that made men drool with a flat stomach due to her everyday exercises and slight curved hips that were just the right amount.

With the sweat dropping of her chip again she harshly wiped it of.
She was getting frustrated as she could hear her mother's footsteps coming towards her. But also the fact she pictured someone whilst punching the bag. It took of her slight anger.

She groaned looking back at the punching back,  Ugh what's up with her this morning, she thought to herself.

She couldn't resist but still carry on with her punches to the bag which was half dangling now. She had been at this for several hours,lost in thought.

She couldn't resist but carry on as her anger started getting to her.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

"ANALIA! THATS IT YOUNG LADY IVE HAD IT" A woman slammed open the gym sore looking like a beauty herself. She shared the raven locks just like the girl infront of her, but her eyes were a pale blue and a slight tanned skin. By the look in her eyes and slight frown lines you could tell she was a angry. The slight frown eyes showed her ageing self however if she hadn't frowned you would think she was in her late 20's.

She walked towards the sweaty girl and twisted her ears quickly which earned a whine from her.

"Okay...  okay I'm sorry!-Argh Stop Ma-ugh fine! You win! " The girl spoke but knowing her mother she knew she wouldn't let go. The girls mother started going downstairs with her fingers still twisted around her ears. She opened the front door to the private underground garage, and got one of the finest car keys and threw them at her daughter.

"Ma, seriously!?!" The girls asked with raised brows.

"Yes seriously! I've had enough of you beating that punching bag up there for several hours. God have you broken my ears!- the mother paused seeing her daughters bored look now -Whatever! Now be a dear and go check on the girls-she demanded more like pointed at her daughter- oh! and make sure they're up to date with their training missy!" she said with a raised finger at the girl.