MIGG: Five

MIGG FIVE

"Are you alright?" The mystery girl cupped Ryujin's cheeks and asked her, completely disregarding my presence.

"Mmm." Ryujin nodded her head in response and looked at me causing the other girl to turn her hard gaze on me. "Lia, this is Yuna. Yuna, this is Lia." Ryujin introduced but this Yuna girl just stared at me dead on the eye. Now, I'm sure she have got a problem with me.

"You're with your girlfriend, why did you call me?" Yuna turned her attention back to Ryujin and crossed her arms interrogating her.

"She left and I didn't have a ride to Jeju." Ryujin briefly explained and looked at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes. Just who this girl is?

"Who are you going to ride with now that your girlfriend is here?" Yuna asked Ryujin who looked alternately on us.

"It's okay. I'll go." I said and shrugged off.

"No. Let's go." Ryujin said and held my wrist to stop me from leaving. I looked at Yuna who was looking on Ryujin's hand clasping mine when she slide it down to intertwine it together.

"I'll go, then. Call me if you need anything." Yuna then leaned in to kiss Ryujin's cheek and looked at me judging. She was raising an eyebrow and her arms were crossed. "Take care of her." She said and walked off then drove away. I just realized that Ryujin was tightly gripping on my hand. So I let it go. Geez. This act like a couple when there are people around is getting old.

"Let's go. I'll drive." Ryujin said and walked towards the car without waiting for an answer.

---

"Ryujin, thank God you're already here. What took you so long?" One of the staffs asked Ryujin the time we set our foot out of the car.

"My car broke down. Sorry for waiting. Let's start as soon as I'm ready." Ryujin said smiling apologetically.

"Aren't you going to take a rest first? You look exhausted. But.. nothing that make up can't fix." I know Zoe, it was her manager. Ryujin introduced me to her on her shoot on EvergreenCorner.

"I'm fine. Let's go." Ryujin said and held my hand then dragged me with her.

"We have a problem though." Zoe again said worriedly and Ryujin stopped to listen.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Chaeryoung couldn't make it. She was supposed to be your partner but she cancelled last minute and we couldn't make a replacement." Chaeryoung? I think the name rings a bell. Where did I heard that name again?

"That little.. she always do that! How could she.. arghh." Ryujin pulled her hair in frustration.

"I have an idea though." Zoe said and Ryujin looked up in anticipation. I just listened to them conversing because I didn't get anything they said. Is this how this business work? I couldn't even enjoy the surroundings because of Shin fucking Ryujin. "What about your girlfriend? She's pretty and just a little touch ups, she can fit as your partner in the shoot." Zoe smiled at me.

"M-me?" I asked and pointed at myself.

"Is this Lee Chaeryoung? Oh, Ryujin? You two came together? Thought you don't get along well?" I don't know who it was but it was a guy. Or gay.

"This is Choi Jisu. Ryujin's girlfriend. Chaeryoung cancelled again so she's going to replace her." Zoe said like I already agreed. What the fuck? I have nothing to say about this?!