𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

When it comes down to it, he's the only one i want. He's thr only one i can imagine myself with. His hands were the only hands i want to hold. His lips are the only lips i ever want to kiss. his voice is the only sound i want to fall asleep to and his eyes are the only sight i want to wake up to. He's the only one I think about when a love song comes through the radio and he's the very last thought running through my head before I drift off to sleep. He's the absolute only person i could see myself happy with.

"shit, we lost her again" said an annoyed Elodie. "stop day dreaming about your prince charming and help me pick up a dresss!!" yhh... she was annoyed.

"jeez sis, you need to chill. And it's not my problem that you're deciding that each and every piece of fabric you see is ugly as fuck" i expressed.

"opheliaaa... it's for my graduation! i'll be a lawyer and - and -...  eughh i need a perfect dress"

"don't stress out, if we didn't find one today, we can always search again tomorrow.. we have 2 more weeks until graduation. i still didn't buy my dress either" no i wasn't graduating. but i was going to be present, both for Alexander and Elodie.

"let's go" she seems more determined as she led me to a store, her perfectly beautiful curls bouncing on her shoulders.

We spent the rest of the day searching for dresses, and thank goodness, we both found one and bough shoes and accessories that goes with everything.

Back home, we decided to order some food, as we binge watched teen wolf, but not before showering and putting on our pyjamas. We ate dinner, and after a whole 4 episodes, we called it a night.

I woke up to rays of sun hitting my face, and i swear my days are backwards, i always wake up tired and go to bed wide awake. maybe because i try to get 8 hours of sleep in 3 hours. but that's not the point.

i got up and did my morning routine as i put on some cute outfit that consisted of a black blouse and some beige pants with a belt. Then headed towards the kitchen where i made some breakfast for me and Elodie.

Minutes later, lodie came for breakfast, wearing a denim skirt a cute top, she looked amazing. So we had breakfast as we made small talk here and there.

"when are you and lucas gonna confess anyway?" i asked her

"i don't know. i doubt he has feelings for me anymore" she looked away "if he had, he would've asked me out by now, it's been on and on since November. and if he had feelings, they would have probably evaporated"

"you ask him out" i suggested.

"this is my plan. i'm doing it on graduation day. and if he says no, then fuck my life, i'll go through heartbreak for a couple of weeks, then collect myself and show him what a bad bitch he lost"

"freaking yes. don't let stupid boys decide out feelings for us."

"shut up, you do let Alexander decide your feelings"

"he only brings happiness and sometimes anger and a tiny tinyyy but of sadness, but that's how it works. nothing brings you pure happiness." i paused "And hear me out Elodie, no one control our feelings. We do. so be who you are and let the world see how much of an amazing woman you truly are."

"i'm not that great" she mumbled.
okay, bestfriend's confidence boost mode, activated.

"that's crap and you know it. you're amazing Elodie. from the way you radiate happiness and glow with joy so everyone who looks at you smile, or how you ask about everyone and make them feel loved then compliment strangers because they would need it. Or how you tell everyone that you love them because they should feel appreciated. And your silly jokes and stupid thoughts that made me survive college. or-"

" okay, okay i get it. i'm an amazingly amazing person and every damn person i ever met should be thankful that i batted an eyelash his way. "

"fuck yes. i love it right now." proud mother moment.

"oh and for the record, mom and dad are coming next week for your graduation. And i swear they are soooo excited. like i swear if they don't act kike that next year.. i would cry." i removed a fake tear.

"they're coming a week early?" she asked excitedly.

"yeah, they wanted to spend time with us, especially they haven't seen much of both of us lately."

"damn yesssss, i am excited for this"

"i'm making them meet Alexander. I met his grandma last week or so. She was too damn nice. An angel, i swear to God."

"i understand you have a loving, caring boyfriend. But don't rub it in my face. Us, single people also have feelings. We just don't have someone to share them with." she was really good at this.

"Elodie, don't go all dramatic on me and i promise you that with time, everything falls into its place. don't rush things love." wise ophelia.

"and now let's go on a walk with skye, we'll go to the park and have a breath of fresh air, so come on"

And just like that, we rushed and went on our little walk, with a hyper skye who didn't stop trying to pounce on strangers.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

𝐡𝐞𝐲!! 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧?

[𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬]

... 𝐰𝐨𝐰. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐲