The Assault on Mandalore part 1

???: Set a message to Ezra Bridger and the UNSC asking them for help.

???: Yes ma'am

--------------------------------

???: I think it's best for our people to get help from the UNSC and Bridger. Get me in contact with Bridger.

???: Right away sir

------------------------------

Location: Sword of Judgement fleet bridge

Ezra: Listen up I'm only saying this once at 0900 yesterday we received a message from two Mandalorians asking for aid on freeing Mandalore from the Empire. I know everyone is still recovering from last weeks invasion to free my home world but the Mantle is to help everyone. We've set a course for Mandalore to help their people, the galaxy knows the Empire is losing this war on two fronts. The Death Star crippled them but knowing them they have a back up plan. The rebels have been pushed back to Hoth and are fighting the Empire there.

Ezra: Now go take a break we'll arrive there at 15:00.

All: Sir yes sir!

Time skip brought to you by Darth Vader choking Director Krenic and making a dad joke

Ezra: Attention all we have arrived at Mandalore , the Infinity, arbiter and Rtas' fleets will take the Empire in space while we will head down to the surface and help the Mandalorians retake their home. All ground troops head to the ships and drop pods.

Ahsoka POV

It's been 19 years since Rex and I have last been on Mandalore. It does feel weird using a different calendar all together.

Rex, Wolf, Gregor and I take a pelican down to the surface while Ezra is the backup. Carolina told us a lot about Ezra's time in the UNSC. Ezra went from a happy and cheerful kid to the exact opposite depressed and unenthusiastic. The rides a little bumpy but we make it down to where the Mandalorians bases are. We step out and see Bo-Katan with others wearing white armor and yellow armor and grey armor.

Bo-Katan: Ahsoka thought you were dead

Ahsoka: Takes a lot more to kill me than just some clones and Maul.

Bo-Katan: I thought you didn't pick a side?

Ahsoka: I didn't but I joined the Rebellion when the time was right but when Ezra was kicked out I was reminded of the Order and my distrust with them, when I learned Ezra was with the UNSC I joined along with the clones.

Bo-Katan: I'm sure he's changed I'm not sure he'll remember me. I may be Mandalorian but I traveled and met the Bridgers and Ezra when he was just 2. I'm thankful the UNSC heeded our call.

Ahsoka: Well from what I know Ezra may free his world but he's willing to lay down his life to help others.

Bo-Katan: Where is he?

Ahsoka: He's joining later once the battle begins he's got a plan. Said he also has to go retrieve something that is a relic of Mandalores past.

Bo-Katan: I hope so.  

DeathWatch member: Ma'am the Empires begun their assault on us.

Bo-Katan: Copy for MANDALORE!!!

The troops yelled as they charge the Empire.

I activate my lightsabers; Rex, Wolf and Gregor draw their blasters and attack the Empire dawning their old clone trooper armor. The four of us charged I helped defend the blockade several Mandalorians were killed left and right along with UNSC and Sword.