Zoom

Ugh. School. Zoom. Avengers.

Peter usually attended his zoom Classes In his bedroom, away from all the avengers.
But after a rather unfortunate accident on patrol, his carpet was stained with blood.

So, naturally, he had to do his classes elsewhere while his room was being re - carpeted.
Elsewhere happened to be in the living room of the avengers tower.
Unfortunately, the avengers were all home, and were in the middle of a prank war.

While Peter was getting ready for his zoom class the avengers were setting up their pranks. Clint and Sam were especially set on embarrassing Peter.

When Peter joined the meeting he got alot of questioning glances from his classmates, who had never seem him out of his room, also he was sitting on a very luxurious looking sofa.

Half way into the class, Peter was asked to answer a question, so he turned his mic on but as he was about to speak Clint sprinted into the living room, chasing Sam. Sam was screaming hysterically while Clint pelted non lethal arrows at him.
Peter's poor teacher thought someone was getting murdered, but peter assured him everything was fine.

Almost twenty minutes later, Peter turned on his mic to answer a question and a bucket of pink slime was emptied on his head.
His classmates sat there in shock as Peter stood up, gave a battle cry and started fighting someone.
That someone was the falcon.
Clint took this opportunity to turn Peters laptop around so his class could see him strangling the falcon.

Then Steve walked in.
"I'M TRYING TO SLEEP AND ALL I HEAR IS YOUR STUPID SCREAMING, WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!!" he screamed at them.
The class was ecstatic, Captain freaking America had just walked in on their zoom call.
"Is that seriously Captain America?"
"No way - it has to be photo shopped."
"Is Peter living with the avengers?"

Then Natasha walked in.
"Can't I peel my potatoes in peace?! Why must you always ruin the atmosphere?"
This caused even more commotion.
"BLACK WIDOW NO WAY!!!"
"What. The. Fuck?"
"I LOVE YOU BLACK WIDOW!"
"Why is she peeling potatoes?"

Then Bruce Banner walked in.
"i was reading you idiots can you shut up for once?"
By this point the class was practically screaming.
"BRUCE BANNER OH MY GOD!!"
"IT'S THE GREEN BROCCOLI GUY!!"
"WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!"

Then Thor walked in.
He was wearing pajamas and bunny slippers.
"We ran out of pop tarts. I am very sad."
The class just fell silent.

Then Tony walked in.
"WILL YOU SHUT THE F*** UP IM TRYING TO WORK HERE!!!!!!!!"
The class was frozen.
Their mouths dropped.
Some weren't even breathing.

"Um......Guys?" Clint said. "Peters class just saw all of that...."

Now the avengers fell silent.

Tony Stark walked towards the laptop.
"IF YOU EVER TELL ANYONE WHAT JUST HAPPENED I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE. UNDERSTOOD?"
Tony was just not in the mood.
The class speechlessly nodded.
And Peter left the call.

The avengers looked at Peter apologetically.

............

"I hate you guys."

I don't really know what this is give me some requests Plz.
Also I'm working on part 3 of Instagram and the whole thing is glitching because of the pictures I think. But there will be part 3 next week.
Stay home🏡stay safe🌈

Word count: 559