Euphoria

"Yes". She replied with the perfect word and every self restraint I had left was swept away immediately.

"Take it off". I demanded, referring to her jeans, she understood immediately and reached for the button but I stopped her.
I suddenly had the urge to do it myself, so I place a finger around the waist band of the jeans and lightly stroke her skin and the slight shiver I got in return made me smile.

She's so responsive, just how I remember.

I stop my mild tease, and pop the button, then making my way to her zip and all these I'm doing very slowly.

Painfully slow

I can already sense her impatience although she hasn't voiced it yet.

Then, I pull down her jeans only to reveal lacy blue panties.

Damn! That color though.

She can't be wearing this coincidentally, cause damn

It's like she knows that it's my favorite.

I don't comment on it though but the little groan that escaped my lips before I could stop them already indicated my satisfaction on seeing it.

She stepped out of her jeans and I really don't have a word to describe this view but I think magnificent comes close.

"Darn, you're beautiful". I whisper in a haze as she walks up to me and start to unbutton my shirt but I stop her by placing my hand on hers.

I claim her lips again and truly, I can't get enough of it but then I move down to her ears and began kiss, bite and nibble on it.
"Lay down". I whispered in her ears, I was expecting some sort of defiance but she complied.

You never know what to expect from Trina, but it's always good.

I climbed above her, then went straight for her neck, an action that I know would drive her crazy. In a matter of seconds, her moans were uncontrollable, even though she tried her best to muffle them.

But baby, I just started.

I proceed from her neck to her breasts and held one while claiming the other with my mouth.

They're so soft.

Everything about this woman is perfect.

Her moans are driving me crazy but I need to do this, to explore her body and know that I'm fully acquainted with what's mine.

I want to pleasure and tease her so much that she'd beg.

Desperately

Her hands rested on my head in attempt to stop me when I got to her belly button.

"Wait, please. I-It's too much". She said in a tone mild and slightly out if breath. Believe me when I say this is the most sensual tone I've ever heard.

Just her tone sent waves of pleasure down south and I couldn't help but groan out loud.
Then I remember that she was a virgin the first time I had her and I'm sure that no one else has gone that far with her.

She's still new to this.

Al the more reason to make it very special.

"Are you in pain baby?". I ask as my fingers were dancing around her inner thigh.

"Ngh N-no, it feels so g-good. Too good". She breathes out, opening her eyes to find mine and the immense pleasure I read in those beautiful orbs did nothing but encourage me more.

"I'm doing something right then. Baby, just relax and let me take care of you. You know you're in safe hands, right?". I ask, looking into those pleasure filled orbs, as she nodded yes but I wanted to hear it from her lips.
"I want you to answer me with words, okay?".

She almost nodded again when she realised and stopped her herself, letting the beautiful word 'yes' leave her mouth.
This made me smile and I kissed her head with a smile playing on my lips.

I move my had from her thighs to her c**t and rub it gently, eliciting a sensual moan from her pretty lips. Her moans urging me on, I apply more pressure and watch her facial features contort in pleasure.

This is an excellent sight.

After rubbing a little faster, I then placed a finger at her entrance and watched her squirm to get it in. Placing a hand on her lower stomach to get her to stop moving, made her open her eyes, the way her facial features contorted to give her a surreal look of pleasure, really made me weak in the knees and wish I had a camera around to capture this beautiful being.

She had already stopped moving when I inserted my middle finger and her, causing her to jerk up.

Damn, she's tight

And wet, very wet.

I placed in another finger, and watched her squirm a little, maybe adjusting to two fingers in her.
Then, I began to thrust in and out making her trash around a little, and her breathing was erratic.

Then, she uttered the words I'd been longing to hear.

"P-pleaseee". She pleaded breathing really high, and although I know what she's begging for, I feign ignorance and ask her.

"Talk to me, please what". I inquire feigning ignorance and stopping whatever movement my fingers were making.

"Please, I want you. I want you now". She said almost in a commanding way, and saying my d**k came to life is a literal statement. It literally poked my boxers visibly.

Is she begging or demanding?. F**k it, that commanding tone is even way hotter. That though made junior me get harder.

"Damn, you'll be the death of me... Don't worry, you'll get what you want... In due time". I responded, well more like whispered in her ears and the glare I got in return only made me smile.
"Spread your legs for me baby". I said, giving her inner thighs a lil squeeze and she spread then out, making my breath hitch, seeing her right in front of me.

I've had women before, lots of women but she makes me feel so much emotions that I could pass out. I want to give her immense pleasure but I also want to bend her over and f**k her senseless.
But today, imma take it slow because what I'm doing right now is making love to her and I want her to know and feel my love.

The second my lips made contact with her, she jerked and I smiled.

She tastes so good, kinda like how she smells strawberry and pines

Then, I full on started my assault on her with both my tongue and lips. Applying the right pressure at the right time and after a few minutes, I watched her spasm.
It started with her legs shaking and her eyes rolling, then her while body vibrating, realising the perfect liquid. The look on her face when she trashed around during her release made think of one word 'euphoria'.

Then I placed myself at her entrance and went in really slowly, causing her to gasp with her lips slightly apart as she adjusted to me.

Mine.

~=•=•~
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I really came out of my comfort zone to write this.

We are getting to the end of this book as this is the 22nd chapter and it'll be 30 chapters. Thank you for choosing to read this book and sticking with it.

Thank you so much for 25,000 reads and Happy New Year!!!.

See y'all next week :)