CHAPTER 15

The whole school watched in horror as the Goblet started going crazy, blue-ish and red-ish flames were erupting from the Goblet, until it calmed down and a piece of paper came out of it.

Dumbledore gladly picked the paper and turned it, he gasped when he read the name and he looked at the Gryffindor table.

'Fuck trouble again? Really?' Lyra thought to Herself still looking at Dumbledore.

"Harry Potter" He said and the whole Hall looked at Harry.

The Headmaster gestured for the boy to go to the champions room, which he did.

"Bloody Hell who would've put Harry's name their?" Fred asked, and Lyra was still silent she looked at the Durmstrang headmaster Igor Karkaroff, she noticed there was a smirk on his face, but she shrugged it off since he usually wears it.

"Do you know Lyra?" Hermione asked, and Lyra turned to her.

"I'm surprised as you are, he never told me anything about this" Lyra said looking at Harry and Dumbledore what ever happened, Harry's getting himself in trouble again.

After being dismissed at the Great Hall, Lyra waited for Harry to arrive at the common room to have another talk, but they were taking longer than expected, with a sigh Lyra took her quill and her parchment and started writing to Tonks.

Dear Dora,

I have news, do you know that Hogwarts' hosting the triwizard tournament? Oh and do you know that George talked to me again? I find this quite amusing, anyways we're in good terms once more.

Will you believe me if I tell you our Cousin Draco Malfoy, and my God brother Harry Potter, are in Good Terms! It's unbelievable because after I talked with them they suddenly liked eachother, well not technically like, but you know what I mean.

But here's the real reason I wrote to you there's two actually, but here's the first one.

Harry's in the triwizard tournament, and only 7th years can join, it's a big mystery to all on how he got pass the age circle Dumbledore had made, I'm also questioning on who put it their cause it couldn't be Harry, I have a hunch on who, but I don't want to jump in conclusions.

The second one I'm not sure what I'm feeling, but it's not that good.

Harry told me that over the summer, Dad wrote to him, he asked me if Dad wrote to me and my answer was no, you know it hurts, I don't know why, I envy him, for having Dad's love, but nonetheless I love him like a brother!

I'm still shocked that Harry's competing at The Tournament, and The Fact that he and Draco are getting along.

That's all I hope to see you and Remus soon.

Love,

Ly Black

Lyra sealed the letter, and left to go to the owlery, she found her owl.

She gave her owl a treat and tied the letter to it's feet.

"Now Ivory I need you to deliver this letter to Dora" She said before letting the owl fly freely.

As she went back to the common room, Harry was already there, she hurried over the boy before flicking his forehead.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Harry shouted at Lyra.

"Shut it, let's have a talk" Lyra said strictly and looked at Harry, he was going to protest, but to scared.

"Who put your name at the Goblet?" Lyra asked calmly as she can.

"I didn't asked Anyone to put it there I promise" Harry said, but Lyra wasn't going to let him off the hook that easy.

"Then pray tell Mr. Potter who could've put your name in the Goblet?" Lyra asked looking Harry straight in the eyes.

"I have no idea Ly! All of it's a blur" Harry said truthfully.

"Harry you know this is going to be another eventful year, I'll scold you tomorrow, but for now get some rest" Lyra said and left Harry.

"This is going to be a rough year" Lyra said once she entered her dormitory.

———

Authors note:

Hey there! This is just a filler chapter, but I do hope you enjoyed it!

-WolfStar