𝟏𝟓 || 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

"𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕"- 𝑶𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆

♣️

"Couldn't you wait until tomorrow morning?" I said irritably, closing the door after him as he entered the room directly without my invitation.

This man doesn't know what "personal space" means.

The light in the room is limited. The little light in the room mixed with the moonlight coming from the windows making the atmosphere even more... intense.

He's still wearing the suit he wore to the party, his sleeves rolled up, which makes me think he didn't go to his room at all, but came straight here, to me.

This makes my body excited in ways I can't even describe.

Alexander looked out the window, giving me a chance to take a good look at his broad, tight back. His shirt fit perfectly, although I have a feeling that with a sharper movement it will tear because of his muscles. Everything about this man is fucking perfect and it's turning me on. I want my hands to explore every inch of his body, to kiss every part, to have him even for a short time.

"Do you want to sabotage my company ?" He asked out of nowhere, turning his body to look at me. His gaze intense, studying me, making me feel weak. Weaker than any man has ever made me.

''Why would I do that?" I asked confusedly, raising an eyebrow, tightening the robe around my body.

Below, I was wearing only my black thong and nothing else. This made my blood bolt, even more, knowing that I could have Alexander and nothing is stopping me at this moment. It's just him and me, in my room.

"You tell me" he sighed, running a hand through his hair "What the hell was that with Armando?" He hissed back, and I chuckled under my nose, seeing where this is going.

Now I understand why he's here.

"I don't think that's any of your business" I snapped back, tilting my head to one side, staring into his handsome face with an evil grin. Oh, how I love to make him mad.

I saw how after each of my provocations, the color of his eyes darkened and his breathing became sharped. It's so easy to play with him and at the same time, it's madly fun. Double win for me.

"You work for me, Amera. It is my business" he replied sharply, clenching his fists, drawing my attention. The veins in his arms popped out, making him even more attractive.

I have a weakness for hands, don't judge me. That's probably the most attractive part of the man's body.

I approached him slowly, as he kept his eyes on me. He didn't move, he wasn't even breathing until I put my hands on his chest, feeling his hard flesh tighten under my touch. I looked up at him, admiring his beautiful face up close.

"You're jealous" I whispered slowly against his lips, sliding my hands to his shoulders, squeezing them a little, gaining a low throaty groan from Alexander.

"You can't stand the fact that almost every man wants me" I slid my hands along the length of his arms until I reached his palms and squeezed them into mine.

I feel so small in front of him. He can break me any minute if only he wanted to, but I have control over him now. Like I always wanted. Not Stephanie, not any other woman, but me.