21. Canceled

"Called and got no answer
Wrote this fuckin' anthem, alert you like it's amber (like amber)
Distress to my damsel (to my damsel, oh-oh)
But she say I'm canceled
I'm canceled, canceled"

~Bryson tiller

Kennedy banks pov

"Okay yall line up in front of the door and take this picture " my mom instructs while we walk in front of roscoes

"Okay yall line up in front of the door and take this picture " my mom instructs while we walk in front of roscoes .

"Momma how much storage you got damn ? " Durk asks groaning . She's literally been taking pictures of random things the whole way over here and hasn't gotten tired yet .

"Be quiet boy and smile " she hisses and snaps the pictures .

We walk into roscoes and Durk orders all of us the number nine called the Obama's special which comes with 3 wings and a waffle . Seems border line stereotypical to me but a big girls gotta eat .

We walk to a table and sit down then I grab willow and place her in my lap .

"Well since we waiting on our food and all in this bitch together I guess I'll make a toast " Durk calls out a ma snaps her neck towards him . " I mean all in this place" he corrects himself

We grab our cups and raise them in the sky .

"I wanna start off for thanking Kennedy stubborn ass for finally coming out here with my mother to see a nigga , and then I wanna thank my beautiful wife and beautiful baby girl for coming with me to pick them up " he says and india smiles "I wanna thank MY NIGGA TOM !" He yells to the top of his lungs pointing at the guy who took his orders " for hooking a niggga up in this hoe "

"Durk " ma grits through her teeth

"What? I'm giving thanks " he looks at her confused . "Anyways yeah I love y'all and can't wait for us to have a good ass time out here " he smirks looking at me and raises his cup . We all toast and my mother gets up and stops him before he sits down .

"Hold on Durk " she calls out" before our food gets here I want to talk to you real quick " she says and Durk looks at her nervously then at india and I , we look away .

"Uhm " he hesitates " you sure you wanna talk to me ? Kennedy right there ? " he asks

"Yes you boy now Cmon " she laughs then walks over to the table across from us . Durk turns to us one last time then sighs and grabs willow.

"What you taking my baby for" india asks

"Safety nigga " he mumbles . We laugh and watch him walk off then face each other .

"So girl what's been going on ,?" India asks "I ain't seen you in almost a year "

"I know right , I kinda miss having a girl friend to talk to . The only person I got left out there is Kayla and I don't even get to see her as much anymore " I tell her