Villain 2.0

Multiverse Found: Villain 2.0
Uraraka: Oh no. Not another villain deku.
Shigaraki: I'm going to enjoy this.
Toga: Hehee blood.
Todoroki: Is he going to kill All Might again?
Dahlia: Hm? Oh no he isn't.
Yaoyorozu: Thank goodness.
Dahlia: *Smirks* He's going to do so much worse.
All Might: *Coughs blood* What??
Dahlia: Let's start.

-'I love fireworks! They're so cool!' 5 year old Izuku Midoriya thinks as he watches the night sky go bright. His eyes shine, with each one. "Do you love them Izuku?" Izuku turns to face his mother who is carrying him, he smiles at her. "Yes mama, but I love you more!" Inko then hugs him closer and envelopes him in kisses. Izuku laughs so cheerfully. "Hahaha m-mama th-that tickles. Heheh."- Izuku shots up from his bed, he runs a hand through his hair. He takes a few deep breaths. 'It's just a dream.' He sighs and lets himself drop his head back into his pillow. He draps an arm over his eyes. 'I hate how you were taken from me mom, I miss you so much.'

Modoriya: W-what?
Uraraka: Oh no.
Todoroki: Taken? What does that mean?
Yaoyorozu: I...I think she was killed.
Nezu: I believe so too, it could be the reason he is a villain.
Midoriya: I-

Izuku is staring at his reflection, hands leaning on the sink. He sees his bags under his eyes, dark purple from all the sleepless nights. His hair is to his shoulders untamed, curly as ever. His eyes dull, lacking the shine of emerald green. Now it's just a deep forest green. Izuku sighs, he pulls his hair to a low ponytail a and leaves the restroom. He looks over to his clock, it's barely half past 9. He hums to himself. 'They said to meet at noon, well it doesn't hurt to be early. Even though it's the first time i'm ever early.' He grabs his hoodie and pulls it over him, he grabs his bag and heads out his small apartment.

Dabi: Holy shit, he looks like hell.
Kaminari: Like you're any better.
Dabi: Want to say that again dumdum?
Sero: *whispers* Oh shit.
Kaminari: *nervously laughs* I'm sorry.
Jirou: Idiot.
Iida: He does not look healthy.
Bakugo: No shit, Four eyes.
Uraraka: I hope he's okay.

Izuku enters an abandoned theater, this has been the League's hideout since they lost the bar during Kamino. Izuku is quiet, he walks down the hallway. His footsteps are silent, he hides his presence. A skill he has learned over the years. As he gets closer to the main room, he stops because he hears Shigaraki yelling. Instead of going in he decides to eavesdrop, he leans his back to the wall and listens.

Shinsou: I already know this is going to end bad.
Shigaraki: Tch, as if the brat can kill me.
Tsuyu: He probably can, with his intelligence and his strength. Ribbit.
Toga: Heheee~ I want to see blood.

"-eless. I want to kill the damn brat!" "You should calm down Shigaraki." Kurogiri's impassive voice states. Shigaraki groans "I do not know what Master saw in him." 'Is he talking about me?' Izuku thought. "Why don't you? What can he do? He's quirkless remember?" Izuku rolls his hands into fists once he realizes whos voice that is, it's Dabi's. 'Definitely talking about me.' He continues to listen in. "Yeah, he relies on his little knives. It's real pathetic." Izuku grits his teeth. 'Spinner.' He hissed in his head. "Can I help?! I want to see little Izu-kun covered in blood! Can I? Can I?!~" Izuku is seething, his teeth may break with how much he is clenching them. His knuckles are turning pale white, his eyes are shut tight. 'Damn them, after all i've done for them. Damn them!'

Toga: But...I don't want to kill Izu-kun. He's mine.
Spinner: That's not really you, you know?
Toga: Oh right!
Kaminari: That's messed up, talking bad about him.
Kirishima: Yeah totally not manly.
Todoroki: They're assholes for saying that.
Iida: Todoroki! No vulgar words. *Robot chop*

'Fuck, calm down. Deep breaths. In...and out...' Izuku slowly calms down, his breathing even, his hands and teeth unclenched. He opens his eyes, eyes are an acid green. He leans his head back to the wall, he then opens his bag. He takes out a small vial filled with a dark green substance, he smirks . 'Looks like they will be my first test subjects for my new poison. But first I need to knock them out.' Izuku puts the blue vial away and takes out his knives and places them on him, hidden. He silently walks back to the entrance, he doesn't leave. He turns back and walks but this time he makes himself known. Each step echoes in the empty hallway. He closes his eyes and sighs. 'I knew I shouldn't have trusted them. I can't trust anyone anymore.'