Chapter Two - Maria

She's staring. Staring so deep, lost in her thought's and has no idea of the treacherous tears that want to leak down her face.

She smiles still staring outside her window. The car already gone from her sight but yet she can't look away.
The woman, known as her mother, Maria couldn't hold it in..
Her tears pour drenching the carpet beneath her.

Maria

Watching her drive away is like watching my soul go but I remind myself she comes back. She always comes back.

Unlike him.

You must wonder why a single mother lives in a forest, away from people, away from life, being secluded from all.

Well I use to be young once ago, newly married to a ruthless, cold man but he was no cold man to me, he was a loving husband. He was whom I loved very much and still do to this day. A long time ago, we were just caressing our bodies tangled under the sheets and talking about our futures. I told him I would love to live somewhere quiet yet have our own private land once the kids had moved out. It was my dream but no one other than him knew. I hardly shared my dreams, knowing I was being arranged to a stranger but that stranger turned out to be the love of my life. Who would've thought, right.

Being a single mother was hard but having a daughter like my Analia well.. it was worth it. You must wonder how I afford this mansion on a private land with acres and acres for me to garden with beautiful flowers well you see the reason is my dear daughter.

She personally made me this house after snooping through my things years ago.

I remember how I shouted at her that day but she still scouldings and the silent treatment for days if only l had known she would try to make my dreams come true. I just didn't want her to know about him.

She was 6 at the time. 
After 10 years she made my dream house come to life.

My daughter. Beautiful, amazing, yet very manipulative. She scares me at times, growing up her personality and looks are just like him. Everything about her is him not even my boys or my other daughter had inherited his personality. It kills me everyday being away from him. These 18 years have done nothing to mend the broken piece in my chest.

She isn't a usual 18 year old you'd see. You wouldn't see her chasing boys, having girly sleepovers, being a cheerleader..
No

After all she is her fathers daughter ..

The man I left 18 years ago..

*FLASHBACK*

My body was aching. Tired. Exhaustion All over. I'd just gotten a busy day done, Working a 12 hour shift isn't as easy when your a growing 30year old woman.
However, it does make me feel better being told by many I look like I'm in the Early 20's.

These roads are so annoying! So much traffic. All I want to do is go home, rest and eat all the god damnn food I can!
Licking my lips, thinking about all that food my stomach grumbles and I smile it of knowing very well my appetite is growing more these days.

"Think there's been an accident, fuck" I whispered to myself.

After 30 minutes of relentless horning around me the roads started to clear up and I made my way home.