The Massacre

Writers note: ok this was longer than expected and to round things out evenly without this chapter droning on and on, bear with me, another chapter is needed. Consider it an epilogue if you'd like.

Weapon damage comparison:
Crescent Rose- Dmr (Reach) Melee- Empty Gravity hammer.
Gambol Sroud- Magnum (halo 3)
Mrytenaster (ice blast)- needler
Ember Cilia- Mualer (halo 3)
Melodic Cudgle- Brute Shot
Floating Array- spartan laser (mini blasts- beam rifle (Reach))
(Reven- aura acts as oversheild (CE) rechargeable shield over extra layers however)

There he was. The insurectionist scum who orchestrated the attacks and demise of the only family Reven ever had. His mission was to eliminate this slime so he could no longer spread his diseased touch to the rest of the Earth's Colonies, plaguing them with death and war. He already deactivated the traitorous wretch AI. But he wasn't going to kill the vile general for the UNSC, nor for the sake of Earth's people. No. Kyle Norman will die because Spartan Shadow willed him to. He will suffer as Reven did. He will taste oblivion because Fireteam Viper deserves to be avenged. And Spartan Shadow is the harbinger of vengeance.

Nothing else mattered but the insurmountable rage Shadow felt. Sorrow can wait, logic can wait, mourning can wait until this son of a bitches blood was splattered among his men and his brains along the pavement.

"Axios" Shadow muttered before shooting the unsuspecting general in the face with his sniper rifle.

The general crippled to the ground and his men quickly turned to his crows nest. Without hesitation nor mercy Shadow quickly shot one of the soldiers with blinding speed and accuracy. The man staggered back so Reven shot him again, this time the bullet piercing through his face, splattering blood on the pavement and issuing screams from his comrades whom were now in the Spartan's scope. Firing the last bullet in the magazine, the soldier was brutally pushed to the ground and where the bullet refused to break skin the corner of the concrete floor did, leaving the mans fate to uncertainty.

Reven released the empty magazine as the men scattered for cover. Reven estimated he could take out at least 2 more before they reached it. However it seems he wouldn't get that chance.

A magnum fixed with a combat knife bayonet and a strand of cloth wrapped around the handle hooked around his sniper rifle. With a powerful shot, the rifles barrel was sliced off.

Despite this, Shadow attacked with a swift strike across the face of the Innie bastard who broke his gun, sending her sprawling. Another innie attacked for her aid with a heavy swing of a golf club. However, 445 simply reached out and caught the club midswing, stopping it in it's tracks. He yanked it forward with the inssurrrctionist soldier in tow, grabbing him by the throat and discarding it. He lifted him off the ground and squeezed.

The helpless soldier's eyes bulged, along with his veins as he squirmed, gasping for air to no avail. Any tighter and his neck would break. But where Norman's quick death could not satisfy Shadow's need for vengeance, perhaps his mens suffering could suffice. They were just as guilty. The spartan raised him higher and plunged him towards the cement roof where his neck was sure to break between his hands and the concrete along with the back of his skull. However yet again the Spartan's termination was foiled.

Mid-plunge, the bladed magnum wrapped around his arm and yanked it back with a blast, saving her comrade. Utilizing the momentum 445 released the innie as his arms swung towards his fellow soldier and side kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying at her. The man hit his temporary savior, knocking her off the edge of the building with a yelp. The man could barely raise himself on his arms and knees as he vomited through his recently crushed throat. However seeing Shadow walk towards him to finish the job he rolled off the side to join his comrade at the bottom.