16 | my video edits

So as those of you who follow me on TikTok (might) know, I used to edit when I had my old Windows PC laptop. I used Sony Vegas Pro 13 which is a Windows program, and unfortunately, now that I've had a MacBook since Dec 2018, I haven't been able to edit. My old laptop has no storage, does the instant the charger is unplugged, and now lags SO MUCH that it's nearly impossible to use. It's the main reason why Radiance and Rupture don't have trailers.

Anyway, I've posted a couple of those edits on my TikTok, but I just realized that I'm pretty sure more people read this book than follow me on there, so here they are (also thank GOD for YouTube's unlisted option).

IF THE VIDEOS DON'T WORK IN THE APP, highlight the link I provided. On an iPhone, you can choose the 3 dots beside the Comment option and choose "Look Up", then hit the "Search Web" option. It should work from there! If anyone can lmk if Android phones have a similar option, that would be great!

Also I trust you guys so I highly doubt you will, but if anyone screen records these and posts them elsewhere, claiming my work as their own, I will physically manifest in your bedroom and unleash the 9 circles of hell on you :)

Before I used SVP, I used Video Star (throwback to the middle school days) and before that, I made videos out of GIFS🤢 But for a period of time, I used iMovie and just found random effects on various apps.

For example, here is the oldest edit I have:

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER | BREAK THE RULES TRAP REMIX IDK IT WAS 2014 GIVE ME A BREAK
FLASH WARNING: If you are sensitive to flashes, strobe lights, etc PLEASE do not even watch this. I almost had a stroke trying to watch it and usually I'm fine with that stuff.
SONG: Break the Rules (some trap remix tho) by Charlie XCX
LENGTH: 10 sec
LINK: https://youtu.be/LoWo677Jl5w

LIKE WTF WAS THAT ASKFKEKQJDJD

Okay, now moving on to a slightly better one

Okay, now moving on to a slightly better one... this is from my phase of TheFlash when it was still on season 1🥺🥺

BARRY ALLEN | THE PHOENIX
SONG: The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy
LENGTH: 7 sec
LINK: https://youtu.be/b3NNfwXIuEE

I can't bear to look at any of these old ones anymore, especially because there are 3 years' worth, so we're just gonna move on to the SVP ones. All of these are from 2017–2018.