Chapter 26

As I tackled goddess Loki in to a hug.

Bell: goddess!

3rd person POV.

As Loki looked up in to his crimson eyes she saw tears in them as he hugged her right the last words she heard from him was.

Bell: *weakly* I p-promise you t-this goddess Loki I'll protect you and the familia that I will take out o-our enemies even if it's a god or a goddess I'll s-strike them down no matter the price if it's my life.

She looked up in to his eyes.

Loki: (so young and yet so brave to say he would even slay a god for me if need be.)

Just then he fell on to her unconscious.

Loki: *worried* b-bell are you ok!?

As this happened a blonde female warrior was watching with a fond smile on her face.

Ais: ( bell no matter where you go what you do I'll be right by your side I hope you know that).

She then started to walk over to the both of them.

Time skip.

Bell's POV.

As I slowly woke up I remembered what happened yesterday I got up and I then said this to no one but to myself.

Bell: I make this vow here and now whether it be god/goddess or mortal if they cause any harm to my goddess my friends or my familia I shall strike them down right then and right there no matter the cost I shall live up to my goddesses example.

3rd person POV.

Little did bell know who was outside his door making sure his "apprentice" was ok could hear every word that he said.

Bete: tsk! (If he thinks he can take on the world at his current level then he needs to wake up.)

Bete looked down a his hand as he made a fist as he then thought as he walked away from bell's room.

Bete: (but I guess I can help him out where he needs it.)

Bell's POV.

As I looked out of my window I saw that it was morning.

I put on some different clothes I then left my room as I went to goddess Loki's office I didn't really think to knock so I just opened the door to see goddess Loki in her chair with a very sly smirk on her face as I saw a blushing riveria in her lap facing her as I heard then.

Riveria: *blushing* l-Loki.

Loki: shh it's goddess Loki to you little girl.

Just then they both inches closer to the other as they was about to kiss I then covered my eyes and screamed.

Bell: *blushing* my eyes!

I then ran away as I heard from Loki's office.

Riveria: *blushing* b-bell?!

Loki: oh boy.

I ran as fast as my rabbit like legs could carry me as I then ran in to the practice arena and ran over to the bleachers and hid behind them as I couldn't get that image of them out of my head as I then felt someone poke my cheeks I looked up and I saw both tiona and tione in front of me.

Tione: I take it you saw the goddess and the elf having a moment.

Bell: *nods*

Tiona: *chuckles* next time knock.