(Hickey)Evan Peters

Hey everyone! This was a request by sadierew_ 

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING!!!

Type- Fluff(?)

Warnings- Anger, hickeys ig?

"SHIT!" I said dropping my iron. I had been doing my hair and I burned myself with the iron. I did this a lot on my fingers and hands but this time it was on my neck. I rolled my eyes and tried to cover it up with some makeup but it didn't work. You could clearly see the reddish-purple bruse on my neck. 

I didn't think anything of it and went on with my day. 

A few hours later my boyfriend, Evan, came home.

"Hey, baby where are you?" he yelled across the apartment.

"Hey, I'm in the kitchen!" I yelled back. 

He walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck when all of the sudden he stopped.

"What's this?" he said when he got to the spot I tried to cover up.

"Oh it's nothing, I just burned myself today with the iron," I said sturring the pasta I was making.

"Really? That's your excuse?" he said backing away from me.

"What do you mean Evan?" I said turning around and looking him in the eyes.

He looked like he was about to cry.

"Evan... it is seriously just a burn," I said trying to walk towards him.

He backed away in disgust.

"Your such a fucking whore (y/n). Why don't you just leave. I knew you would cheat on me at some point. I'm never home. So just get out!" he yelled and slammed his fist down on the table. 

I stared at him in shock, tears running down my face. 

"GO!" he said pointing towards the door. 

I grabbed my wallet and some shoes and left the flat.

I ran down the hall and got into the elevator. I didn't know where to go so I just stood in the elevator for a while going up and down with people.

~Evan's P.O.V~

I was furious. I started to cry as I made my way to my bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and looked on the counter. I saw a hairbrush and a..iron. My jaw flung open and my eyes grew wide as I had just realized what I just did. 

"Oh no..." I whispered to myself standing there not knowing what to do. 

I paced around a bit then decided to run out and try and catch (y/n) before she got too far.

~Normal/Your P.O.V~

It had been only a couple of minutes and I had decided to go in my car and drive to my friend's house. 

I walked out of the elevator and almost made it out the door when I heard someone yelling my name,

"(y/n)! (y/n!)" 

I turned around and saw Evan running towards me. His face was red with tears and he looked a mess.

I stopped and stared at him.

"(y/n) please don't leave, I'm sorry for not believing you! I saw the iron in the bathroom on the sink. I should have just believed you, I have had a long day please forgive me (y/n)," he begged and held onto me tightly. 

"O-okay Evan, calm down. It's okay," I said hugging him back. 

He sobbed into my arms, almost falling to the ground. 

"Don't ever leave me (y/n),"

"I won't dummy" 

AN

Sorry, this one was also really short! ILY ALL!