Girls/boys?day🛍🛒

It was the next day my alarm went off and as usual I got of bed and got ready for school, "izuku how's it going with ochako" he blushed a little "I-it's going good we are planning to go to an amusement park" I drank my water "oooo cool,,send me pics of your date" he laughed "okay" we finished our breakfast and walked to school.

AT SCHOOL

I was talking to Mina "ugh y/n we need to have a girls day" I laughed "betttt,,but when tho?" She smiled "OKAY! lets do it this weekend on Saturday!" I chuckled and nodded "I'll send you the time and place later" I smiled "okay,you better get back to your seat your manz getting impatient" I pointed at sero on the floor acting dramatic "PFFT- HES SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN" Mina hugged me then walked back to sero "I could never be in a relationship" i then looked at shoto who was talking with iida and izuku "shoto~" i saw shoto look at me i then signaled for him to come over,,i then saw him walk over "yes?" I laughed "I'm bored talk to me" he sighed and sat down in his seat and faced me "what are we supposed to talk about?" I stayed silent for a moment "OH I KNOW! I wanted to write a song for both of us" he looked at me in shock "wait really??" I nodded "mhm! Okay but like do you play any other Instruments?" He nodded "I play guitar but i don't play it as good as I play the piano" I laughed "that's fine,,so wanna meet at my house this time?" He looked through his back pack "sure" I smiled "okay I'll send you my address and is 5:20 good for you?" He closed his backpack "yea that sounds good" he turned to the front of the class and class then started.

SATURDAY-yes I'm very lazy :P

I was at the place Mina told me to meet her at I was about to call her to ask where she was at but before I could I heard her call my name "Y/NNNNN!!" I turned around to see Mina with 4 guys? "Oh hey Mina...and what are they doing here?" She scratched her chin "well you see sero was being super clingy today so I was forced to take him along and these three idiots came along because they were supposed to have a "boys day" with sero but you know he was being clingy so that's how this happened" she laughed nervously I laughed "I mean I don't really mind" she hugged me "AWWWW Y/N YOUR THE BEST" I chuckled "sure now what's the plan for today" Mina pointed at the mall that was a few feet away "SHOPPING!" we started walking towards the mall "Denki,kirishima,and bakugou right?" The red head turned to face me and smiled "yep!" The blonde one with the bolt in his hair also looked at me "YES SIRRR" I laughed at what he said "who wants to know" I turned to look at the spiky blonde haired guy "me" he glared at me "don't give me attitude Extra" I sighed "I wasn't giving attitude just answering your question" he turned his face away "tch,whatever you damn extra" I saw him walk in front of us "I'm sorry about him" kirishima rubbed the back of his neck "it's okay" I laughed and continued walking to the mall.

IN THE MALL

"So what shop we going to first?" Mina jumped up "LETS GET MATCHING OUTFITS FIRST!" I laughed "sure" I could tell the boys wanted to do something else but they had no choice but to go along with us,,we walked into a clothing store and Mina started looking around I looked at some hoodies I saw on the shelves "Y/N!" I looked back and saw Mina waving at me to come over,,I walked over "look look these outfits would look so good on us!" I looked at the outfits she was showing me and smiled "yea I think so to!" She jumped up and down "OKAY LETS GO PAY FOR THEM AND PUT THEM ON!" we payed for them and walked out the store to go find a bathroom we could change in,,eventually we found a bathroom and told the boys to wait outside for us and walked in so we could change into the outfits.

A/n-it's outfit time :P this is what Mina and y/n are wearing (your wearing the white one and Mina the black"

We walked out the bathroom "SO HOW DO WE LOOK!?" Mina took a pose and i laughed "AWW BABY~ you look so cute~!" I gagged and turned to face the other three "what's good" denki looked at me up and down "UHM I SEE YOU BEING A BADDIE" he started clapp...

We walked out the bathroom "SO HOW DO WE LOOK!?" Mina took a pose and i laughed "AWW BABY~ you look so cute~!" I gagged and turned to face the other three "what's good" denki looked at me up and down "UHM I SEE YOU BEING A BADDIE" he started clapping "YUHHH GET INTO IT" I laughed "bye your now my personal hype man" he did the debby Ryan "PERIODDD" I laughed again I then turned to see Mina and sero making out "...I know for damn sure they ain't making out in front of us" Denki started wheezing and bakugou got pissed "EW GO GET A FUCKING ROOM" kirishima started laughing after what bakugou said,,mina stopped their little make out session "uhm- anyways let's go get food!" Mina jumped on sero's back and he ran to the food court "I hope they trip and fall" kirishima punched bakugou on the shoulder "be nice bakugou" he rolled his eyes "wow kirishima holds power over bakugou" Denki was on the floor rolling around "I-Y/N-PLEASEE-PFFT-I-CAN'T-BREATHE" i saw bakugou kick Denki in the stomach "shut up pika pika bitch" I laughed at what bakugou said "BAKUGOU-you-never mind" kirishima sighed,,we all continued to walk to the food court.

AT THE FOOD COURT

we sat down at the table and grabbed our menus "damn the hamburgers look good" kirishima pointed at the picture of the hamburger "oh your right" I then saw a waiter walk towards us "what can I get the 5 of you?" The waiter smiled "huh- the 5 of us-" I looked around "OH SHIT- where'd Denki go?!" I heard Mina burst out laughing and kirishima was looking around with me while bakugou just didn't give a fuck and sero was just looking at the menu "how did we lose Denki" kirishima sighed "that idiot always gets lost" bakugou grabbed the menu "calm down we can just look for pika pika bitch after we eat" i sat down "your right I guess" we all ordered and ate our food, "okay so now we look for Denki" kirishima nodded.

We checked some video game stores but he wasn't in any of them,then we checked men's clothing stores and he wasn't in those either,,
"Where could he be" once i said that I saw Denki in victoria secret- "uhm-I think I found him" I saw everyone look to where I was pointing "he did not" I heard Mina start wheezing and kirishima was just sighing "ima go get him" I walked into Victoria secret "um Denki" I saw Denki turn around "OH HEY Y/N!" When he turned around he had a bra on top of his shirt and was spraying perfume on himself "I- I'm not even gonna question it" he looked confused "let's go dumbo" he put the bra back and perfume back and we walked out the store "OMG-DENKI-BHAHAHA-YOU-WHY-PFFT" Mina was on the floor wheezing and kirishima was giving a lecture to Denki.

"I have an idea!" Mina looked at me "OOOO WHAT IS IT?" I took out my phone and showed them a picture "let's all paint our nails black!" Everyone said yes bakugou took a little convincing but he ended up agreeing.

AT NAIL SHOP

We all sat on our chairs and got our nails done at the same time "OW-THAT HURT BE CAREFUL OLD LADY" bakugou was cursing out the nail artist and the rest of us just sighed and got our nails done "AAAA I CAN'T WAIT TILL OUR NAILS ARE DONE" Mina was super exited and jumping on her seat "bye I'm so gonna look like a baddie when these nails dry" Denki threw some of his hair back "period Denki",,by now we were getting our nails dried "Denki can you spell orange for me" i snickered "huh which one the color or the fruit" I started wheezing on how dumb Denki is and kirishima looked like a disappointed mother bakugou was just blowing on his nails so they would dry faster,sero and Mina were reading one of the magazines on the table.

(A few minutes later)

we walked out the nail shop "TODAY WAS SO MUCH FUN!" I nodded "mhm! I had fun" I saw Denki take out his phone "HELLOO? YOU KNOW WE HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES NOW" Mina squealed and then took a pose "like hell ill" bakugou got caught off by kirishima "we'd love to right bakugou" bakugou nodded we all took a pose except for bakugou ofc he was just standing there with his hands in his pocket.

I was walking home since we all went our separate ways to our own houses,, I miss shoto...can't wait for tomorrow I stopped and blushed once I realized what I just thought AAAA I DON'T LIKE HIM I DON'T LIKE HIM I DON'T LIKE HIM I DON'T LIKE HIM I DON'T LIKE HIM I DON'T like him....I do like him...