Stargazing- Cassian Andor

I leaned my head against Cassian and sighed softly in content

I leaned my head against Cassian and sighed softly in content. We were laying on our backs on the floor, staring up through the glass ceiling of the building.

"The stars are beautiful tonight," I murmured.

It was one of our rare days off, and on days like these we liked to relax and gaze at the night sky.

"Not quite as beautiful as you," he whispered back. He pressed his lips to the top of my head and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

His words combined with the fact that I was now pressed up against him made me blush.

"You're just saying that," I replied with a small smile.

"No, I mean it," he responded earnestly. His hand found mine and he wove our fingers together. "You're more beautiful than any night sky I've ever seen."

My blush grew deeper. I was lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend.

"I love you, Cassian," I whispered. I tilted my head slightly so that I could press a kiss to his chin. His stubble was a little scratchy, but not irritating. It made me smile. His facial hair made him look even more attractive.

He grinned at my kiss. "I love you too, Y/N."

~~~
Another Cassian one as requested.

I try to keep the amount between each character even, but sometimes I have more inspiration for one character than another. A lot of these will likely be Anakin and Obi-Wan but I promise to show all of the other wonderful characters some love as well.

I hope you enjoyed!

And before I forget, I said I'd like to start asking you guys questions so...

Which Star Wars man do you love the most?

My personal favorite is Anakin