New Home &

Knowing their daughter is living with her cousin, Jeno found the day perfect to execute his plan. He woke up early... Early means at 4 and dressed up casually.

From his house to their destination, Jaemins house was first one to come.

So Jeno drive to his younger lovers house first .

Ringing the doorbell for about 7/8 times , finally an annoyed Jaemin appeared on the front doors rubbing his eyes and ready to punch anyone who dared to ruin his beauty sleep .

" Who the Thanos I... Jeno ?"

" Hey pretty face "
Jeno kissed the confused males cheek making him more confused.

" Jeno ... What happened ? Why are you here this early ?"

Pushing the younger inside , Jeno held Jaemins waist and drag him to the nearest washroom.

" You need to wash your teeth ... As much as I love you , I can't stand morning breath"

Jaemin rolled his sleepy eyes .
" It was you who came here in this awkward time and still complaining. "

" I love you too ... Now clean yourself"
Jeno back hugged Jaemin while he was lazily brushing his teeth not to leave that Jeno was occasionally kissing the youngers neck making Jaemin flustered .

" Yahh.... Move please... It's too early "

Jeno chuckled at Jaemins cuteness.

" Come on.. let's go ."

" But where are we going and I'm in my sleepwears only...hey.."

" You'll see ...."

Jeno dragged Jaemin out of his house locking the door properly.
The younger went to the back seat instead of Jenos side.

" Woah there... You should sit here "

Jaemin shook his head.

" No ... I'm sleepy. "
He lied down on the back seat and pulled the blanket he brought from his home upto his shoulder.

Jeno couldn't stop smiling at his younger lover.

" Not the little one.."

" He'll kick our asses if we wake him up . You know he studies till night . Also yesterday he was on Father duty with Keran . He must be tired . "

" That's why we aren't waking him up .."
Jeno smirked opening the digital lock of Renjuns apartment.

" It's trespassing Jeno... Moreover what do you mean by not waking him up ?"

Both of them quietly entered inside the neat apartment and made their way to Renjuns room.

" We are already living in his heart and mind rent free and expecting our kid together Jaemin. What's there to trespass anyway ? For your second question , we are gonna kidnap him.. not disturbing his sleep .. simple.."

Jaemin pouted hearing Jenos answer.

" You could kidnap me too then... Why disturbing my sleep ?"

Looking at the pouting bunny , Jeno leaned close and kissed his cheek.

" Renjun can be scary if we wake him up . We don't want that do we ? Plus you are muscular Nana. It's little hard to carry a sleeping beauty with 6 packs .. you can come office late tomorrow. I'll compensate for your lack of sleeping"

Hearing this , Jaemin smiled and pulled the older into a side hug. He was blushing too hearing the muscular compliment from Jeno. Cause deep inside he was still confused about his position in their relationship physically.