Drunk In Love- Lando Calrissian

I stumbled into my shared apartment with Lando

I stumbled into my shared apartment with Lando. Behind me, he flipped on a light switch. The simple action sent me into another round a giggles.

"Oh, Lando," I said dreamily. "I love you so much." My giggles went on for several more moments.

We had gone to one of the many parties hosted by Lando and his friends and both of us had a little too much to drink.

I could hear Lando's deep laugh and I turned to face him. He had closed the door and was swaying a bit on his feet.

"Don't fall," I warned, stepping towards him. I may have been just as drunk as he was, but I could at least keep him from falling.

I was a step away from him when I tripped over my foot and went tumbling to the ground. Lando managed to catch me right before I hit the floor, but the process of catching me caused him to fall down as well.

I started laughing even harder at the sight of him nearly falling on his face.

He groaned as he slowly sat up, gripping the edge of a nearby table to help himself get back to his feet. "We should get to bed," he muttered.

He reached down and attempted to help me too my feet, which took several moments because I was still laughing.

Once he did, he put his arms around me and I put mine around him, and together we made our way to the room.

I yawned, suddenly feeling very exhausted but still wearing an amused smile on my face.

As soon as we stepped into the room and stumbled to the bed and practically collapsed into its softness. The bed shifted and I knew he had done the same.

"I love you," he mumbled softly.

I gave a soft hum and smiled. "I love you too."

~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a vote or comment to let me know what your thoughts are.

Yes I used the name of a Beyoncé song for this chapter. No I do not regret it.

The question for this chapter is: Do you like the prequels?

I love them. Revenge of the Sith is my favorite