Class Karaoke

It was the weekend before the last week of school before break, and you and your classmates have perfected everything you are gonna perform. You would be performing next week so for a little celebration of finishing you were all gonna do something fun.

It was a cloudy day with a cool breeze, as you woke up and rolled out of bed. You had no plans for the day or any plans you knew of. You got dressed in a casual, comfy, outfit and headed down to the kitchen to eat. There wasnt really anyone in there so you got your cereal and sat at the counter scrolling through your phone. You finished your cereal then cleaning up your stuff and heading to the common area. "Morning y/n" Mina said, who was sitting on the couch holding Kodas pet bunny. "Morning" you respond sitting next to her. The bunny jumped on over to o your lap and you petted it. "I wonder what were doing today" Mina says laying back against the couch. "Same you said" still petting the bunny as it sat on your lap.

"Morning Mina" Kirishima says standing behind the couch and kissing her on the head. "Hi Kiri" she says smiling. Koda came and you gave the bunny back so he could give it his food. You sat there now scrolling through your phone again since Mina and Kirishima were talking, and your boyfriend wasnt out of his room yet. "oh right, Bakugos taking a shower he worked out this morning" Kirishima says. "Oh ok thanks for letting me know" you say standing up and giving a small wave. You headed over to his room and knocked on the door then slowly opening it. He wasnt in there so you sat down on his bed waiting for him. You looked around his room and noticed something new above his desk. You went over to take a look and found a bunch of pictures of you and him together. You smiled to yourself, looking at all the different places the pictures were taken. The door then opened and in came a wet haired Bakugo. You smiled at him as he came in and shut the door. "Hey dollface" he says coming over and hugging you. "Hi baby" you say hugging him back. "Did you have a good workout" you ask. He nods his head and then kissed your nose. You giggled, hiding your face in his chest. "Your to cute" he says ruffling your hair, then going to put his gym stuff away.

You and Bakugo were now in the common room with the rest of your classmates. "Aizawa has allowed us to go do something fun as a class" Iida says. "We have decided on Karaoke so everyone go get ready" he then says excitedly. You dreadfully headed back to your room to fix yourself up, but in all honesty you did not want to go. You did not do good standing in front of lots of people, heaven forbid singing for them.

You finished getting ready and nervously headed beach to the common room. Everyone was ready so you all headed to the place that the school reserved for you and your classmates to sing. You tried to play it cool, but really your anxiety was growing. Bakugo had noticed, so he grabbed your hand giving it a small squeeze. You look up at him giving him a small smile. "You good?" he asks softly. "Yeah just nervous, I don't do well with this type of stuff" you say squeezing his hand. "I don't wanna go either so we can just sit and have our own time" he says kissing your cheek. You smile nodding.

You arrive at the place and everyone gets seated, ordering food and drinks, and also picking out songs they wanna sing. You got your (f/d) and that's all you needed so you were happy just sitting and watching. Except everyone else thought differently. "Alright everyone has to go at least once" Iida says making you grumble setting your head down on the table. "Oh come on it will be fun" Mina says patting your back. "You too bakugo" she says making him give an annoyed face. People started going up and as it came closer to your turn you got more and more anxious. Your leg wouldn't stop bouncing and you couldn't concentrate. Bakugo sets his hand on your leg stopping it from bouncing. "Anxiety attack?" He asks and you nod breathing shakily now. "Pinky tell them y/n can't do it" Bakugo says and Mina nods giving you a worried look. Bakugo then took your hand walking you outside to get some air. You leaned against the wall trying to calm down. "Can i touch you" he asks and you nod falling into his arms. "Breathe with me. Your gonna be ok." He says softly. You calm down your breathing after a couple minutes and wipe the tears that had formed in your eyes. "Sorry" you say. "Why are you sorry" he asks. "Because you got a girlfriend who gets anxiety attacks from nothing and is shy and quiet and.." you started rambling tears forming at your eyes again. "Y/n." Bakugo then said sternly making you stop. "There is nothing wrong with that, you are perfect just like that and I will help you through everything just like how you have helped me" he says bringing you into a hug again as you cried. Part of your anxiety attacks was getting these bad intrusive thoughts that made up stories that felt so real of how people think of you.

You had calmed down so you and Bakugo headed back inside. Right as you got in Bakugos turn was called for him to go up. He froze making you giggle as you shoved him lightly and headed to the table you guys were at. He aggressively took the mike, very annoyed by the looks of it waiting for the music to start. Of course, being the way he it is, took it way to seriously. He sang to his hearts content and it was hilarious. Once he finished he dropped the mike, shoved his hands in his pocket and got off the stage. "Dude that was amazing" kirishima says laughing making him grumble. He saw you giggling and relaxed a bit, glad to see you back to normal.

You were now heading back to the dorm, tired from all the happened. Once you got back you got showered and ready for bed. You decided to lay down on your bed and play your phone, but ended up just falling asleep. Bakugo came in to say goodnight but once he saw you asleep he turned off your phone, tucking you in and kissing your forehead. "Night babe" he says softly closing the door behind him.

I've had some anxiety attacks recently so I wanted to write how they felt but also I had a fun idea for the class to go to karaoke. I hope you all enjoyed it, and some comfort from bakugo! ~London