04

"so what did the doctor say?" jimin inquired, causing her to be silent. how could she tell him so openly about it?

what would she say? 'oh, nothing much, you're gonna die after a few weeks. oh and yes, you're gonna spent your last week in deep pain'?

jimin looked at her face, which had creased lines on her forehead due to worry. he looked down at his feet, smiling.

 "most probably, what all doctor's say, 'oh i'm really sorry to tell you this but he's gonna die because he has really low chance of living.'" he said, causing her to be surprised.

she knit her eyebrows at that. "how'd you know?" 

"it's the usual doctor shit."

she took out the chocolate from her pocket. "here is your daily drug." she joked, before earning a smile from him.

he opened the wrapper, taking a bite of the round chocolate.

"is this a new one or something? it kinda tastes different."

"nah, it's the same. maybe it tastes different cause you're sick." she said, keeping her hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

he nodded and threw the wrapper on the hospital floor again.

she glanced at the wrapper and was about to leave when he grabbed her arm. 

"i-i have to tell you something," he stuttered, not letting her leave. 

she stared at him, brows furrowed. "it's just-can you stay with me? through the whole night?" jimin asked, pouting.

how could she refuse such an innocent request from a boy who was literally using his weapon, which was her weakness?

she nodded, before proceeding to lay on the couch when he said, "no, can you sleep here on the bed? with me?"