A night with the beast....

AUTHOR'S FACT :-
Author lives in subtropics, where do you live, Tropics, Subtropics or temperate!!!
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Rains and the town, a ne'er ending tale of love. As a rule, rains might be a blessing in the summers but in the freezing cold months rains are more of a hex than God's gift. That's another thing that the flourishing wheat farms required showers of rain presently but we're humans, and we more often than not have no concerns about the nature or the wildlife. Sums up why God keeps us showing where we actually belong!!!! Anyways, the Himalayan miracle was once again embraced with the heavy showers of rain this noon, after a bright sunny morn, more abruptly than expected. Now the discomfort was doubled up for the natives, as the last snowfall of the week on the summits had already added up to the temperature dropping and the unanticipated rains just doubled up the freeziness. Hence no-one was traced in the town, everyone was found inside their abodes snuggling inside the comforters. At this point of the year, everybody wants to have a furry friend so just to hug him for warmth. But, in the minds of quite a few natives, Was the Dark King also warm in these freezing days, owing to the fact that he is a werewolf??? If he was than would he allow the town females to hug him. Well the answer was more certain, he would definitely not allow any female apart from his wife to even touch him. And that's how the town females frowned in disappointed.

The murkiness was inevitable on the castle windows on this rainy day. The windows barricaded the castle inhabitants to peer outside, but astonishingly none cared. Castleians had their egos and them asserting the natives as subservient was also one of the reasons. Therefore neither the castle nor the townsfolk wanted any sort of social bonding between them. Well excluding the castle king as every native wanted to have a bond with him coz he was powerful, handsome and wealthy, the only three things people care about these days. Inside the royal chamber were the royals obviously. The King and the Queen. Well the beast and his little queen. The beast hadn't left as he and Yuvraj had already agreed on spending equal time with her, so this full day he will wholeheartedly spend with her. The day was over, now it was the night when he was lying on his tummy and beholding his beautiful queen who was sitting by the huge looking glass and doing something to her hairs. Poor him had no knowledge about hairstyles, thereby he quietly laid on the bed and observed what she was upto.
"What are you doing love!!! " his patience ran out after a while and he couldn't stop himself from asking this. Sharanya chuckled as she looked at him only to find him looking at her as adorably as possible.
"I am braiding my hairs!! " she said softly as she left the half did braid. He still couldn't understand what braid meant, nonetheless he didn't seem to appreciate her new hairstyle.
"But why, we love your hairs open!!! Why would you want to braid it?? " he asked innocently. She laughed as she slowly began to undo the braid.
"Fine if you don't like it, than I won't make it!!! " she said with a smile as she undid the braid and brushed her hairs to avoid any tangles. Following that she rose up from her chair and turned back only to find the beast's sad face. She gasped as she felt something or the other is seriously wrong as until now beast was very happy but abruptly he is looking sad. She walked upto him and sat near him.
"What happened beast??? You look so sad!! " she asked cupping his big face. He sighed as he sat up on the bed looking into her beautiful eyes.
"Sharanya you married Yuvraj, not me!! " he said looking down, sadness lingering in his voice. She furrowed her brows as she didn't understand what he was trying to say.
"Means!!! " she asked perplexed. His fingers began to draw circles on the duvet, a sign of his underlying anxiety and nervousness.
"You married him, not me!!! Don't you like me, Am I not go.......!!" she covered his mouth with her hand in time before he could complete his statement. He looked into her beautiful eyes which had some brimming tears in them.
"Never even try to say that!! You three are mine and for me you all are same!!! " she whispered as she looked into his turquoise orbs. He kissed her hand as he pulled her to his muscular chest.
"Than marry me, now!!! " it was more of an ordinance than a proposal as for him she mattered to him more than his life and he would have her even if it costs his life. She smiled as she nodded while a lone tear trickled down her eye, he was quick to wipe it as he can see anything but not tears in her eyes.