CHAPTER 17

Lyra took her ink, her quill, and a piece of parchment, she quickly went to her table and started writing two letters, one for Draco, and one for Remus.

She started with Remus, she has to be careful with her words, The Dark Lord is back and Death Eaters are around.

To My Dear Godfather,

Hi Remus! I hope you are doing well I know I haven't written to you after a long time, but I need to tell you something, Dumbledore has trained me for quite sometime, and I want to ask your opinion, how am I supposed to do it if I'm still not of age?

And I heard about it, I'd go, but the question is does he want me there?

Respond as quickly as you can.

Love,

Ly Black

She sealed the letter, and gave Ivory the letter, and let her fly away, surely Remus was at Grimmuald place, Tonks' there as well.

She got another parchment and started to write once more.

Dear Draco,

That's not what I was looking forward at your first letter, but here, if you did run away give me a hint on where you are I think it's alright if I asked Dad, for you to stay at his flat.

And Draco if you're with who I think, tell them I miss them, I'll see you soon little cousin.

P.S.: Don't get jealous of Harry anymore you know it's enough for me that the two of you are getting along.

Love,

Ly Black

She was waiting for Ivory's arrival, and once more she arrived with another letter on it, she smiled, before giving the owl a treat, and giving her the other letter.

She opened the new letter she have received and saw that it was from Remus.

Lyra,

He wants you here don't worry, and I know you can do it I'll be picking you up along side with Harry.

-Remus

Lyra sighed and packed her things, when she was done packing she went downstairs and waited for Remus to arrive.

"Let's go Ly" Remus said and looked at Lyra who was sitting at the couch.

"Is Harry there already?" Lyra asked hopefully.

"You'll arrive at the same time if you'll go with me now" Said Remus with a chuckle, he took his arm out for Lyra, and the girl gladly took it, and they apparated at Grimmuald place.

Remus saw Mad-eye with Harry and Tonks, Harry noticed Lyra and hugged her, the girl gladly returned the hug.

"How are you?" Harry asked when they broke from the hug, and Lyra smiled timidly.

"I'm fine, and you?" Lyra returned the question and Harry smiled at her.

"You know the answer to that" He said and Lyra chuckled before nodding.

"Now read this and remember it" Mad-eye told the two, and they nodded.

As they memorize it, the street began to move the two looked at eachother, and looked back at the pavement, it twisted and turned and their stood before their eyes was a house.

"Come inside the two of you, are you going to stand there the whole night?" Tonks playfully asked and the two, stumbled to get in.

"Harry!" Ron shouted and hugged the boy, but Harry wasn't entirely with him he was looking at Lyra, who was looking at a portrait.