18. The Door

J-hope:be quite Tae!

J-hope whisper-shout to Taeyung who is currently watching tv while he he deliberately making the volume louder.

Taeyung:whatever..

J-hope:Tae! Make the volume lower!This moment is only once in a blue moon!

J-hope took some pictures of the two. It's currently 7 AM and Jungkook and Y/n is still sleeping.

Jungkook and the others having work so they must be there early. The others kept waiting for Jungkook outside his room but no matter what they say he won't come out. Jimin and Taeyung came down stairs because they'll be waiting for them in the car, that's when they saw the two pigs in a blanket.They called out the others and J-hope immediately got his phone and took some pics.

Jin:Hey...J-hope wake Jungkook up already..

J-hope:But they looked so cute!

Jungkook:ah... what's with all the early war Hyung...

Jungkook said in a sleepy tone and sit up a bit.

J-hope:Oh the captain is awake!

Jungkook:huh? Why am I here- Ohhhh... Right last night..

Yoongi: Don't tell me-

Jungkook:I didn't do anything to her Hyung..

J-hope:Hey Jungkook look! Aren't the pictures I took looks good!

J-hope put the phone right in Jungkook's face while Jungkook scratch his back hair.

Jungkook:Huh?!

Jungkook's eyes went wide from the sleepy eyes he once had.

J-hope:I know I'll send them to you later

J-hope said while putting away his phone.

Jungkook:W-Wait let me see!

J-hope:Later! You go and prepare first!

Jungkook:But how about Y/n?

Jin: Yoongi will be staying here...

Jungkook:Why can't it be me?

Jin: Because you'll be handling the navigation system today..

Namjoon:I could've do that job..but dad assigned me to another section

Jungkook:fine!!

The others left while Yoongi just sat next to Y/n and watched TV to wait untill Y/n wakes up.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

(Boy??):Y/n come out,come out,wherever you are!

Little Y/n:No! Find me!

(Boy??):Y/n..come on...I don't have time to play hide and seek

The boy whinnied as he lifted the table cloth and checked every cabinet that a 3 yr old girl could fit in.