"A Day of Life"

A/n:
Hey guys, Tommy suffers from epilepsy, low blood sugar which causes fainting, ADHD, and eating disorder. Also this isn't real I'm just making this for fun and there is NO shipping, Thanks!
———————————
(No one's POV)
A strawberry blonde boy named Tommy got up from his bed, yawning. Today was Saturday, a free day where nobody from the DreamSMP streamed. Except this time Tommy had plans he wanted to do a chill stream. He had it all thought out ~A Movie Stream~. The question is probably going throughout your head of how will he do that. Easy, he is going to broadcast a movie on stream and have a blanket on his chair. Knowing that other MCYT's might come and watch as well so he'll have to look somewhat presentable. With that he put on a nice winter beanie.
Something else was missing, maybe it was because there was no hot chocolate🥺.

Time Skip to when he is ready~

(Tommy's POV)
I was about to start when I realized my dog Walter woke up. Walter is my service dog and I need to take care of him yet sometimes I forget and I feel bad.

While leashing Walter I noticed how long his nails/claws were getting. Poor puppy it probably hurts to walk maybe we can stop at the groomers while on our walk.

(No one's POV)
The strawberry blonde and his dog were almost done with their walk when the pets groomer caught the boys eye. The boy Tommy re-directed his dog to go down the path of the grooms. Tommy was well known in town and they respected his privacy. So going down a different path wasn't new for the boy, he liked to go on adventures once in awhile. It's like his positivity spreads to other people he passes. The strawberry blonde was like an idol to everyone there, always walking confident and every once in awhile having a rest. But nows not the time to focus on others.

While Tommy sat in the waiting room he started getting anxious. There was no wall separating the duo yet he couldn't help it.

(Did I mention he has anxiety)

The employees noticed Walter becoming antsy and taking a glance at the boy. Finally the workers finished and immediately set the dog free knowing Tommy wasn't feeling well.

"Tommy: Well thank you guys, here's the money!"

The boy payed and left after giving a bit of a tip. He wasn't really feeling well like he was going to pass out. He had a problem with low blood sugar but maybe his hot chocolate will help. All he needs to do is heat up the mug again and it will be fine.

Time Skip to when he gets home~

When Tommy got back home he took the leash off Walter but left the vest on. The vest has a little pole in it to help with the seizures or when he faints. And Tommy also has a little bitty witty tiny pole in his head. Whenever the vest is near him is gives a little shock wave to wake him through his unconscious mind.

After Tommy heats up his hot chocolate he sits with his blanket and his beanie. Walter lays on the floor with his head on Toms feet stealing all of his body heat. Finally Tommy presses start stream.
————————————————————
A/n:
Hey guys, I hope y'all liked this. I bet y'all can't wait for the next chapter. Anyways hope you guys have a good day/night!

Word Count- 594