News!!

Ch - 65

It's been two week after the war, all are running smoothly without any specific problem. Sidnaaz spending every single time with each other, he take her everywhere with him. Whether it some pack meeting or something related to business. Sana also join his business and learning so many things with him, she is already a business students in college so its not to tuff for her.

Their romance is also on top by breaking some other walls and beds. He don't want her to leave alone in the other corner of home also, after that incident. She told him sometimes that nothing will happen if she go to the kitchen from living area. But can't able to do anything in front of his stubbornness, if she try to do more argue then he pick her up and rush to that place in his supernatural speed.

Some of werewolves of pack didn't like the fact that he always bring her in every meeting where she has no work but none can't say anything in front of him. Sometimes if anyhow he made her sit on some other room than suddenly go to her between the meeting. And then cancel it by saying she is not well. They once talk to Jack about this but also can't do anything in this matter. He is the alpha and none can go against his decision.

Including this an another issue is also going on with kushal, jack didn't like aastha from starting because she is vampire. And no matter how good she is at the end of the day, she is blood sucking vampire and if anyhow the other pack members know about this fact they try to disown kushal along with her. He knows that at the end it will be sidharth's decision.

And he will never do that but what if the pack force him to, at the end they also has the equal rights in all decision and for maintaining peace he have to agree with them. This is the reason he asks kaushal to not go outside ever with aastha. As they already mated, he can't do anything.

Sana is feeling little low from two days but not that much so she didn't say anything to sidharth. Today she decided to wear a beautiful saare gifted by sidharth, he so wanted to see her in something ethnic after the wedding day. She forcefully send him outside because don't want to get ready in front of him, she wants him to see her after getting properly ready as this is the first time she wore saree.

He unwantedly go outside and sit with kushal and jack. Sana get ready in a maroon colour netted saree with a dry rose colour shimmery backless blouse, applied maroon lipstick which enhancing her rosy cheeks and make her look more beautiful. Applied kohl on her dark brown orbs and mascara on her long eyelashes. Tied a bunch of hair with pins and left the rest open for flaunting on her back.

Sidharth is talking something when suddenly he feels her heartbeats and presence, smiling slightly he turns his face back and just lost. His eyes travel all over her from top to toe with a delicate smile, at the time of buying this saree he imagined her in this. But she looks more beautiful than his imagination like always.

How can every single thing suited her the so perfectly that everything is only meant for her. That saree is perfectly hugging her elegant curves, making him looses his control. The colour on her lips, those rosy cheeks, beautiful long hair that touches her back, kohl that look her eyes more bigger and her peaceful smile which is everything for him.

Her one look is always enough to made him mad, running fingers to his hair he move towards her in his speed and says in mind, "You look ravishing princess, and i am dying to smash this lipstick of yours but can't do anything here. And i think you should wear saree everyday." Her cheeks hitted up by his intense gaze and words, smiling she says in mind, "I love you."