Extra Chapter!

Zephyr

"Don't you have a heart? How could you do this to me?"

I have a heart Ma Cherie! I didn't mean to hurt you! I wanted to say it but my I somehow couldn't.

"Okay you might not have any feeling for me then why play with mine? Is this your way of seeking revenge? "

No Athena! I never wanted to take revenge, it's me who's running away from you. Please forgive me.

"Your such an A**hole Zephyr! The greatest jerk I've ever met in my life." she yelled, her eyes held so much hate and pain. My heart clenched seeing her like this. It's all because of me.

"I hate you Zephyr!"

"NO!!" I shot up from my bed, my heart was thundering against the cage begging to be ripped out. My grey sweatshirt stuck to my skin as I sat there drenched in sweat. Her tear stained face was still fresh in my mind. I hurt her not just emotionally but physically.

I removed my soaked shirt and yeeted it aside. "Argh!" I groaned loudly clutching both side of my head with my hand. I tried to remove those hurtful eyes out of my head but I couldn't.

Why do I have to be such a monster? Why am I like this? Why do I always end up hurting her when I try to make her stay away from me? Now since I finally succeeded in making her hate me why am I not satisfied?

Oh Athena what are you doing to me? I have never been this frustrated and clueless in my life. No girl has ever managed to do this to me. This girl had to bump into me that day and change my whole life. She only tried to be nice to me and I ruined it. My chest ached at the thought of not seeing her again, I want her back.

All this while I was being a coward and tied to make her stay away from me because I was the one who afraid I might fall for her but seeing her cry and tell me those words shattered my world. At that moment I knew I messed it up but I want to correct my mistakes. I felt guilty of my doings, I know a monster like me doesn't deserve to have a kind and Innocent girl like Athena but what can I do I'm selfish when It come to her.

I'm not sure about what I felt for her but I do know that this time I'm not running away from it. I will claim her as mine before someone else does.

However, I need her forgiveness before I do something. At this point I'm willing to do anything for her. I don't have to pretend to be cold around her, she doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

She's deserves to be treated like a Queen.

My Queen!

Wait and watch Athena. I'll soon make you mine. But how?

****

"What the fu** is wrong with you Zephyr! How could you do that to her?" You might've guessed it right. I'm at Danny's house at 1 am, I wanted let this out of my heart and He's the only one who could help me at this point and I was willing to hear all the names he's been calling me from the last half an hour.

I bend my head down in shame, I felt terrible of my doings. "Don't act all guilty you A**h***! Dude, let her live in peace why'd you want to be a part of her life when it's you who pushed her away in the first place"