CH. 16

He was screaming, in pain...in agony. He screamed at the top of his lungs, did he call for someone to help him? He didn't know. He heard screaming. He didn't know was it from him? Was it from the other cell? He only knew that it was an agonizing scream. That made him go even madder than before.

He felt the shackles around his wrist, wrapping around his body, pulling and stretching. Making blood trickle down on the floor. Blood that belonged to him. With every drop falling he screamed in pain. Trying to pull the restraints by thrashing his body.

His hair fell down on his eyes, covering both bitches away from his gaze. Even if his hair was not covering his eyes. He would close them, or hope they would pop out of their place, so that he couldn't see their wicked faces.

He heard them talking, but he didn't know about what, he didn't even care to know.

He lifted his head up to the ceiling. Praying for the millionth of times to be dead. His eyes wished for his death with earnest. He wants to die. Not because of pain, but because of him being tired... tired of everything.

Suddenly, the view of the ceiling was replaced by the light of the sky, a warm sky.

Ahh....he sighed in comfort.

It was finally over, her turned his body to hug the torso of the one person he cared for as she caressed his hair humming a lullaby.

"You will not tell me where you are, right?" He sighed burying his head in her  lower abdomen hugging her even more.

He heard her melodic chuckle in his ears, but no response came out if her mouth. He was already used to it.

"Are you an imagination?" He mumbled.

"Did I make you to ease the pain I feel?" He mumbled again. Not hearing any response. She only kept caressing his hair fondly, the humming never stopping.

He tightened his hold afraid to let her go. But soon he fell asleep to her humming....or more likely...

He woke up.

Darkon was staring at the sealing sweat covering his body, he touched his face feeling a wet sensation. He chuckled in astonishment. "This can not continue! I am not a f#cking madman!" He shouted to himself putting his legs on the floor, his head dangling down as he leaned forward. He took a glass of water and splashed it on his face and on his bare chest trying to calm his racing heart.

_______________________________________

"Today, we announce the welcoming ceremony of the new recruitment guardians in the kingdoms. With us here we are graced by the presence of the king of the moon kingdom..." the announcer continued to introduce the royals of each kingdom...prince, princess, kings and queens. Entered the palace. Light was illuminating everywhere as Argentina entered the ball with Kera accompanying her. "That would be it my lady, I hope you can enjoy the party." Kera gently patted Argentina's hand to let go, but Argentina's grip didn't falter.

"Please, I don't want you to leave."Argentina was hyperventilating her gaze wondered at every person in the room, she felt dizzy as she her grip on Kera's hand tightened. Kera looked at Argentina with an understanding saddened eyes. Remembering Darkon's words.