six.

"all of a sudden my daddy issues be coming from nothin'
and it's sad that you wanna grab me
and I wouldn't let you, I shouldn't attack you."

Monét hadn't seen Mael in two days, he was so busy at work and she loved that. She didn't have to confront him about the night of the cookout.

Today was Day 7 and honestly, it was crunch time. She was almost done planning the wedding. Samael was handling what came with the honeymoon.

Unfortunately, she had to face Samael today to do a cake tasting. Rolling her eyes she checked the time realizing he was late. "Okay, we can get started"

As she said that Samael walked in with his usual mug, she wanted to be mad at him but the black suit he sported made her bite her lip. The freshly done plaits made her want to jump on him.

"Wassup baby girl." He sat next to her kissing her cheek. She wanted to push his head over but they were in public and she had no choice but to play along.

"You're late babe." Leaning over to hug him her lips were close to his ear and she whispered lowly "I'm doing this for you. Don't make me walk out this bitch." Kissing his cheek she looked at him and smiled.

" yo, step out." He looked at the owner of the bakery who quickly walked out the back room. Guess everyone was scared shitless of him.

"You walk out, you won't make it down the street. remember who the fuck I am Noelle." Gripping her jaw tightly he brought her into a kiss. "I will snap your fucking neck and the next bitch will be walking down the aisle in the dress you wanted and the wedding you planned. You're disposable. When I kill you, the next bitch will take your identity. Do you understand me?" Monét nodded her head, quickly wiping her tears away.

"You can come back!" Samael screamed loud enough and the woman walked back in. Their appointment went by quickly. For once Monét was speechless, she didn't have a joke, a comment or a laugh. This was something else she had picture to be a beautiful experience. With the love of her life, but instead it was with Samael.

After the horrific appointment and putting on the act that she was happy, they were in her bedroom as she stared at the tv trying to figure out why Samael wouldn't leave her presence.

"Bora Bora or Thailand?" Samael looked over at her for a brief moment as she shrugged her shoulders "Bora Bora it is. Good choice baby."

Rolling her eyes, she was happy mentally because she always wanted to go to Bora Bora but she was so mad at him she didn't want to speak.

"You got bathing suits and shit?"

Monét stared ahead at the tv in her bedroom still not wanting to say anything to him "I got you something." Tossing his phone on the bed he rushed downstairs, coming back up with pink roses and a bunch of designer bags.