𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

_______________________

hi!

first of all, thank you for giving me and my writing a chance by opening this book. even if you choose not to stay, i appreciate you so much!

i try to keep the characters and plot true to how they are originally written, though sometimes i will be diverging from canon in order to advance the story that i have planned out. if you catch something that didn't happen in the books or movies, it was probably on purpose.

akina selwyn and her family are my creation (aside from the last name), but the rest of the universe is credited to the rightful owner (unfortunately).

i hope you stick around, and thanks again!

-mars

_______________________

C A S T

rina fukushi as akina selwyn

lucky blue smith as draco malfoy

_______________________

also featuring...

nana kumatsu as megumi selwyn

emma watson as hermione granger

hiroyuki sanada as hiroto selwyn

roseanne supernault as marisol selwyn

you're free to imagine them however you like, but do keep in mind that akina is japanese, and so is her family aside from her mother.

_______________________

please be mindful of the following topics which may be triggering for some readers. this book will include themes of:

possibility of mature content

violence/gore

child abuse

alcohol/drug use

mental illness

mentions of sexual harassment

please do not feel required to read if you feel as if you cannot handle these topics. i want you to be safe and have a sound mind, and if you do not believe you can handle one of these topics then i urge you to click out! if you would like to continue anyway, i will be putting trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter that will be containing anything mentioned here.

this list may change as the story progresses.

stay safe, i love you, have fun reading!

_______________________