Twelve chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

I was not surprised when I saw a multitude of bruises on my whole body. My face was horrible. My lip was torn and it was already obvious that the scars would remain.

I slowly touch the most sensitive part of my body. A scar on my chest caused by a bullet in the worst period of my life. Now there was an ugly bruise around it.

I sighed and diverted my thoughts from it. Alann was in the house and my aunt should be coming soon. That means I need a damn excuse for all this.

...

I pull a oversize sweatshirt over my body and cover the hundreds of scars that were on my body. Some from the fight, and some from the unpleasant past that will haunt me forever.As soon as I put on my gray sweatpants I walk out of the bathroom.

I felt a lot better, but my whole body hurt terribly. My head was throbbing and I urgently needed a pill.

I went into the kitchen and saw Alann looking at a photo on the commode.I wasn't scared, because I know he won't find any pictures of my family in this room. My aunt put them away a long time ago because I told her. I couldn't look at them anymore.

ME: "That's my aunt."

He winces when he hears my voice. He had a picture of my aunt and me in his hand when I moved in here with her. It wasn't that long ago. Maybe almost a year ago.

ALANN:"How is it possible that you haven't changed at all?"

ME:"I'm a few inches taller."

ALANN:"Your aunt is a beautiful woman."

ME:"It's your no-go zone."

He started laughing.

ALANN:"Man, I wouldn't flirt with your aunt"

ME:"You're related to Lucas and that worries me."

ALANN:"Fortunately we have no resemblance...I would rather flirt with you."

When he turned to me as if froze.He checked me out and looked at the my eyes. My heart immediately went crazy in my chest.

Why the fuck he would say that?

ME:"What?"

ALANN:"Oh, nothing...I'm just kidding.Forget it."

ME:"Really?Then why you stare at me like I'm a ghost?"

ALANN:"You're fucking hendsome with dry hair."

I lowered my head...What?..What is he talking about.

ALANN:"Um...I."

ME:"Well,thank you...I know."

ALANN:"...I wanted to ask you about your aunt."

Oh, shit.

ME:"W..What?"

ALANN:"If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to.I was wondering why you only live with your aunt?"

Why is he so interested in that? There's no way I'm talking about my family.No.Never.

ME:"I'm sorry, but...I don't want to talk about that."

ALANN:"You know you can trust me, don't you?"

ME:"It's not about that...I just don't want to talk about it."

ALANN:"If you ever want to,I'll..."

ME:"That's not going to happen."

ALANN:"Victorio...If you want to tell me about it, I'll tell you about my family,too."