39 | perfume

Ally~

Ally~

One of the things I feared the most was telling Jake about what happened. Stupid me... I literally worried for no reason, because it turns out that he was dating someone else as well.

He's been in a relationship with some girl ever since his first year of university... so yeah, he basically cheated on her with me the whole time. He's a huge asshole, but I can't really blame him because I (kinda?) cheated on him with Jay too. It's shameful, and definitely not something I'm proud of... but I'm kinda glad I did it. Jake basically just used me as a social experiment, in which I did fall for.

Being in a long distance relationship with Jay has surprisingly been easy. Despite the time zones, we managed to come up with a timeline of when we can call and stuff. He would send me gifts through mail, and I would as well. It still feels like he's really with me- minus the hugs and kisses. I miss his scent and everything, so I asked for his perfume. His mom would also very often invite me over, so I could steal some of his sweaters.

"Happy Birthday!" Jay greeted me through video call. We both had a cake in front of us, so we sang and blew it out together.

"I wanna hug you." I pouted and he chuckled.

"Virtual hug and kiss," He hugged his laptop and kissed the camera. "I have good news, kinda."

"Me too! You first though, because you said it first." I listened attentively. Sometimes I just look at him and zone out. He's so handsome and perfect! Best of all, he's mine.

"My mentors said I'm really skilled, so they're sending me over to Switzerland next month! I'm gonna be there for six months, because they already want to train me. I'm finished university in a year." He excitedly told me.

"Seriously?! You know how I just finished my pre-law, so like mom wants to reward me with a trip! Anywhere I want. I didn't know where to go because I was supposed to be by myself... but I guess now, I have you." I blushed at the thought of our first trip together as a couple.

"This really is good news. I just want to be with you so badly," He smiled so brightly. "Do you wanna stay at my hotel?"

I chocked on the cake I was eating, and he watched me in pure horror. I know that he only has good intentions... but us being in the same hotel room? That hasn't happened in years. I trust him, but I don't know if I trust myself.

"Uhm... I- we..." I stuttered and he bursted out into laugher.

"I'm not that weird! What are you thinking of, B?" He teased me. "But if you don't feel comfortable, I totally understand."

"No! I want you- I mean, want to stay with you... we only have two weeks anyways, so I want to spend all that time with you." I truthfully told him.

"Me too." He admired me through the camera. If looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

"What should we talk about now? I feel like we usually have lots of things to say." I'm extremely flustered right now, so I'm trying to change the topic.

"How many kids do you want in the future?" He asked and I began blinking very fast. What kind of topic now...

"I don't know. Maybe two or three?" I looked away from the camera and avoided his eyes.

"Are you getting all shy? It's just me! You've known me for more than thirteen years." Jay reminded me.

"I know! But it's different now... you're my boyfriend... that's a step closer to you becoming my husband, then us starting our own family..." I honestly replied already thinking way ahead. "Thoughts like this make me go insane. Especially considering the fact that we started off by just being best friends."

"Nothing has changed, except for the fact that we have nothing to hide from each other anymore. Maybe we've gotten more comfortable in some aspects, and then others not. I just want you to open up to me. I want you to trust me." The desperation in his voice was evident.

"And I do. I've never been so happy and free in my life, and I've always recognized your efforts..." I finally stared at him. "Thanks for being an amazing boyfriend."

___________________________

NEXT WEEK IS THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS:(

🌟

Song: BTS (방탄소년단) V — Snow Flower (ft. PEAKBOY)

(LYRICS: talks about how special time is when they're together. He says how he'll protect and love her forever, every season)