Epilogue Part 2

I know its been forever! But this is the end! I hope you guys like it... Enjoy my lovies:)

Thanks to my new followers: Bastet_Moon, TemekaCherisseMcCoy, india121212, adiec4, Serena1398, and ToastedCoffee. I love you all<3

________________________

(Damen's P.O.V.) 

*5 Years Later* 

"Jacob Riley Michaelson! Did you track dirt through my clean kitchen?" I heard my mate yell through the house. 

"I didn't mean to mom! I was being chased by Brandon!" My son tried to explain to Cassidy. 

I could hear my mate sigh, obviously caught on what his punishment would be. She always had a soft spot for him because he was such a momma's boy. "Just help me clean this up okay? And please try to not let it happen again sweetie." I could hear the smile in my mate's voice.  

"Okay mommy." My son agreed to Cassidy's requests.  

It has been almost five years since my son's unannounced arrival into this world. It turned out that Cassidy and I had unintentionally created our son on our vacation get away, where we finally completed our mating. I had been worried that he would stress our new relationship but I hadn't seen Cassidy as happy as she was when she realized she was in fact pregnant. She made sure I was involved with every part of her experience, including all the doctor's appointments and late night cravings - which there were tons of. His birth came a short five months later, as Alpha pregnancies didn't last as long as normal ones. He screamed at the top of his lungs until he was in his mother's arms and then he just stopped - it was then we knew exactly who his favorite would be: Cassidy. My son looked like my replica, but acted just like his mother. 

"Daddy?" My little girl caught my attention taking me away from my thoughts. "When will mommy have my sister?"  

My first little girl we named after my mother - Miranda Rose Michaelson. She looked like the perfect mix of Cassidy and I: her eyes and nose, my hair and complexion. She was going to be quite the heartbreaker - unfortunately. She was born about a year after my son was, also unexpectedly, but again Cassidy was very excited - especially when she found out it was a girl because I quote "I'm surrounded by too much testosterone!" She exclaimed.  

Cassidy and I actually planned my current little pup who was still in Cassidy's growing tummy. She is expected to arrive in a few more months, and we are planning on naming her Samantha Bell Michaelson after Cassidy's mother.  

"The baby will be here in a few months princess." I told my little girl pulling her up on my lap.  

"How'd the baby get in mommy's tummy?" She asked innocently. "Because Evie said mommy ate her!"  

Evangeline, now about seven years old, was always purposefully making up elaborate stories to tell her siblings. She thought it was hilarious, well until she got in trouble for it. Cassidy tried to tell her how that wasn't nice to do to her siblings, but it didn't stop her - it was like her favorite hobby.  

"Evangeline was just messing around," I explained, "The baby is in mommy's tummy because it's not big enough to be out here yet. When she is ready to come out, she will."  

"Oh, okay!" She said happily getting down from my lap and going back out to play with little Gabriella.  

Gabriella was Briella's daughter - my half-sister, which was still weird to think about. Gabriella is a few months older than Jacob and loves flaunting it around him, it's comical. After Briella had the baby Cassidy had to decide what she wanted to do with Briella. She of course put it off for a few months, saying she still needed to think about it. So after a few months, after she found out she was pregnant she made her choice: Briella would live, but in a house separate from the pack house and her sole purpose in life would be to her daughter. Cassidy said when she went to see Briella in her cell; she could see how much a change we went through. She wasn't as bitchy or rude. Her main focus was to her baby.  

To this day, Briella's main purpose has been her daughter, who is nothing like her father thank god. We also found out my father had forcefully marked her in order to get her pregnant - which was basically rape. Cassidy and I, as Alpha and Luna, couldn't kill her, she had been through so much that we didn't know of until Gabriella's birth when she opened up to Cassidy. Since then, they have made up - partially - and can at least be in the same room together. Our kids got along so we had to turn a new leaf and work it out as well.  

Riley and his mate were pregnant not long after Cassidy gave birth to Jacob, and their son Brandon was best friends with Jacob. They haven't had any other yet, saying Brandon is a handful on his own. She likes to tease Riley by telling him that his son takes after him only - that all his wildness comes from Riley and not her. It's always "Guess what your son did today!" When little Brandon gets into some kind of trouble - which is every day. That kid is a trouble magnet for sure.  

In other news, Cassidy's mom and Logan officially mated, much to Cassidy's excitement. She just about floated around when she realized this - it was adorable but I had to make sure she didn't overexert herself because she was nearing the end of her first pregnancy with my little boy. She thought my protectiveness was unnecessary, but she was a clutz while pregnant - running into everything, for a werewolf she was quite ungraceful.  

Excuse me? My mate said in my head, reading my thoughts. Damn

I was just thinking back to how beautiful you were when you were pregnant with Jacob. I tried to cover. 

Are you saying I'm not beautiful now while I'm pregnant with your third pup? She demanded. 

I just knew exactly how to dig myself into a hole didn't I? That hasn't changed one bit over the years. I'm always getting caught in these traps - you think I would've learned, but no, I was just as stupid. 

My life with my mate started very rocky, but I think it is turning out far better than I could've ever dreamed - even with all the trouble I get in from these word traps.  

I Am Happy Now. 

THE END.

_______________________

SOOOO? How was this ending? Any complaints? Things you liked? How was my first book here on Wattpad?

Thanks so much for sticking with me throughout this story! It means so much that people like this book! I think I may start another one soon, so stay posted!

No sequel, sorry! I just think this is where their stories should end.

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY:)

-Pluto

******PS: I've heard through the grapevine that maybe soon my account partner may be posting her AMAZING story soon!!!! I've had the privilege of reading it and it is sooo GOOD!!